TripleLift is seeking a Jr. Interaction Designer eager to grow their design skills & knowledge of the Ad Tech Industry. You will hit the ground running designing custom native ad experiences for premium publishers across the web. As well, you will have the opportunity to engage in various projects ranging from designing/building UI elements for TripleLift proprietary tools & collaborating cross departmentally to provide technical & design support for other teams in the company.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Use HTML & CSS to design custom native ad experiences
- Optimize advertisements to be compatible across devices
- Problem solving unique front-end problems
- Collaborate with Marketing to create high impact mocks
- Work alongside TripleLifts Solutions team to identify opportunities for innovation
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Design experience with Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch;
- Understanding of design thinking & its application;
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually & collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly & independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback & constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic;
- An appreciation for at least one of three things: anime, desk plants, sweet green.
A Bachelors degree in design, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
1-2 years of design experience with proven results.
New York, New York
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.