We are in search of an International Expansion Manager to execute our global expansion strategy.
Youll be responsible for managing & executing targeted market expansions & form part of our Apparel team based in New York.
In this role, youll manage cross-functional initiatives with the goal of setting up Peloton Apparel for successful launches in selected markets while managing product strategies in existing international markets. This position will work alongside other Planning members & report into the Director of Apparel Strategy & Planning.
- Own the development, validation & execution of go-to-market strategies for select target markets
- Evaluate & communicate progress of market expansion efforts on a regular basis to key stakeholders
- Develop KPIs & provide ongoing reporting for selected markets, tracking the impact of initiatives implemented
- Drive market research to understand local user needs, preferences, cultural differences, competitive environment, & any local insights that will help drive strategic decision making
- Partner with technical project manager on project management, setting milestones, & achieving alignment among all teams involved
- Partner with Buying/Merchandising to guide roadmap for target markets by providing insights, research & data to influence prioritization
- Develop Planning targets & buys for International Markets, including vendor strategy, product mix, assortment localization, & understand how International Markets impact total Global plans
- Responsible for inventory management within international markets, including initial allocations, in-season product management, & end-of-season liquidation strategies in partnership with global inventory planner
- Partner with Apparel Logistics to execute & optimize supply chain in new & existing markets, including rolling out new vendor partners (ie. Narvar, Shopify, etc)
- Partner with Retail Operations to create & execute showroom strategies & support international showroom needs
- Partner with Marketing to create & execute market launch plans & ongoing international marketing efforts
- Manage & maintain shopify translations for international markets
- Contribute to the development & execution of innovative go-to-market strategies for new test markets
- 5-8 years experience in Buying/Planning in digital/retail businesses
- Experience supporting international expansion for digital businesses across strategy & operations
- Collaborative approach, with experience leading broad cross-functional projects & managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with ERP systems such as Netsuite/SAP is a plus
- Propensity to create & iterate new processes
- Strong analytical skills to work with broad datasets & derive insights
- Good product understanding & ability to prioritize & articulate local user needs
- Proficiency in another language besides English is a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change
- Ability to work effectively & creatively in a lean environment
- Previous start-up experience is a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.