CredSimpleis building a healthcare technology company that serves the $10B niche of provider network management. Were looking to grow our team with world-class talent who are not only motivated to carry out their specific roles but also help build an organization that continues to be a great place to work as we scale.
We sell to clients that span the healthcare spectrum from tech-savvy healthcare startups to 100-year-old, Fortune 500 health insurance companies. Were solving very real & challenging problems in the healthcare industry.
Were committed to equal opportunity in our quest to hire & retain top talent. We believe in supporting our people in both personal & professional growth goals & pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones, & encourage you to learn continuously. We love working with self-starters, doers, collaborators & the insanely motivated.
We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer. Youll join a talented & passionate team who enjoys working with our clients, solving tough problems, & improving the healthcare industry.
ABOUT THE JOB:
A QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring the products we deliver are of high quality & optimal performance. Critical to the success of a QA engineer is developing a deep knowledge of our products. As a QA engineer you should alway be looking for automation where possible in order to scale QA operations & produce consistent high quality outcomes.
The outcomes we're looking for:
- Develop acceptance test criteria for our products
- Create both automated & manual tests to ensure we constantly deliver quality products
- Ensure test coverage that is inline with our standards
- Develop & monitor performance metrics
- Analyze bugs & errors found during tests
- Document & communicate the results of tests for the engineering team
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Monitor the development process for efficiency & performance
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends & advancements in test automation
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a quality assurance role
- Understand core software testing concepts, paradigms, & approaches
- Experience in writing clear, concise & comprehensive test plans
- Experience working in an agile/scrum environment
- Experience with Selenium or other automated test tools a plus
- Independent worker: Need to be able to communicate but also work independently
- Cross-team collaboration: Liaise with internal teams (e.g developers, operations, product managers)
- Curiosity & drive: Demonstrate curiosity & a well-developed drive to find answers to questions that are currently being asked or havent yet been asked
- Excellent communicator: Comfort explaining technical issues with the audience-appropriate level of detail in person & in writing
- Works hard & smart: Delivers value consistently by being inquisitive, having a high degree of accountability & working with intent
- Driven: Fueled by passion & commitment, showing tenacity to overcome obstacles
- Outcomes oriented: Dedicated to results. Track record of improving performance
- Effective communication: Speaks & writes clearly & directly with the appropriate level of detail to communicate an idea. Happy to embrace the ideas of others if they improve on your own. Understands that clarity is measured at the recipient's ear, not the speakers mouth. Able to understand the underlying question being asked & in the absence of that clear understanding can pursue an efficient line of inquiry to achieve that clarity.
- Teamwork: Work across team lines to value others contributions & support each other & drive everyone forward. #OneTeam