Getting it Done Right, Fast, & Without Compromise
This is what our clients say about us, because its how we run our business. Gone are the days of silos, winging it on your own & leaving remote employees feeling disconnected & under-appreciated. The leadership team at Appian is committed to ensuring we all succeed. We build our momentum with healthy competition, learn with gameplay, & sell with commitment, confidence & strength of position in the market.
What youll be doing...
- Navigating a primarily greenfield geographic territory, top of funnel activity & prospecting
- Effectively managing a long sales cycle (approx. 6 - 12 months) to a successful close
- Selling technical, complex software to senior executives (c-suite & business partners) at the enterprise level ($2B+ in revenue)
- Nurturing accounts through our land & expand approach
- Viewing the clients business through a strategic lens to create custom, tailored solutions specific to each customers needs
- Leveraging & developing meaningful relationships within the Life Sciences industry
- Actively seeking to understand industry trends to help position against competitors
- Excelling. Backed by a track record of success, including: selling at the enterprise level, consistent quota achievement & landing new logos
- An Effective Presenter. Experienced delivering in-person presentations to multiple audiences
- Self-Motivated. Possess a hungry, high energy, roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Tenured. Displays loyalty & perseverance through long, stable job tenure & positive career trajectory
- Consultative. A trusted advisor to both customers & colleagues
- An Influencer: Representing Appians brand to your network & keeping an eye out for top talent to build our growing teams
What Appian Sales can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appians single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, & a definer of the low-code market.
Happy Customers: Cigna, Merck, & Ryder (just to name a few) use our platform for applications that offer huge ROI. With our Appian Guarantee, our customers will have their first project completed in just 8 weeks.
Full-On Support: Enterprise Sales is a team sport. From the Industry Leads, Business Development Representatives, Solutions Consultants, Partner Services, Proposal Team & of course Account Executives; there is a talented team armed with the tools to maximize our performance & success.
Appian helps organizations build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, & data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources & improve business results. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk management & compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers & throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth & opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate & our employees are to thank for Appians success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.