At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprisesincluding the largest internet platformsfrom sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look & act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, & commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. Its an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, & keep it human.
About the role:
The White Ops Marketing team is responsible for driving demand generation & telling & amplifying our company story, positioning us as the global leader in collective protection against sophisticated bot attacks & fraud. As the leader of our demand generation team, youll work across the organization to leverage the stories & drive initiatives to promote our industry expertise, drive actionable demand generation & build a substantial pipeline for sales.
Were looking for a Director of Demand Generation to join our team to design, develop, execute, & optimize our marketing campaigns across a broad variety of channels & tools. This leadership role is a crucial part of the marketing team, as they will be tasked with growing our top of the funnel activity driving qualified leads & prospects from target companies we wish to engage with & win.
This is a new position for the marketing team, & will be well-positioned to help White Ops grow rapidly over the next 12 months & beyond.
What you'll do:
- Lead the demand generation team & work closely with team members to identify content/audience matches & develop campaigns to reach those audiences.
- Attain MQL targets from the right prospects & the right companies.
- Measure & track engagement from the top of the funnel through the customer journey to ensure marketing is accelerating sales efforts to close business
- Implement & optimize paid search, social, & display advertising in support of multiple product lines.
- Identify creative approaches to community building & coordinate efforts to convert new contacts into prospects.
- Define & work toward key success metrics for new & ongoing campaigns.
- Respond to stakeholders from throughout the organization for activity requests & manage shifting lead-generation priorities.
- Coordinate with designer & content writer to ensure consistent branding & messaging across all efforts, & develop creative & content briefs where required in support of new campaigns.
- Interact frequently with sales, business development, & product marketing teams to ensure the latest & most resonant talking points are built into ongoing & planned campaigns.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of all our paid search, social, & display campaigns to react quickly to changes in performance.
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations & Campaign Managers on attribution models to develop ROI analyses across marketing tactics.
- Ensure compliance with marketing regulations (such as GDPR, CCPA/CPRA & CAN-SPAM), grow the marketing database within those limitations, & work to opt in those contacts in the database that arent compliant today.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced demand generation leader with a successful track record of creating top of the funnel growth that leads to significant increase in sales leads & revenue
- You have deep experience using marketing automation toolsHubspot strongly preferredto meet lead-generation & nurture goals.
- Experience with search engine optimization & marketing (SEO/SEM) tactics & best practices & the ability to evaluate ongoing campaigns for effectiveness.
- Understanding of attribution metrics & the platforms used to measure them.
- Excellent communication & writing skills.
- Self starter with a positive & enthusiastic attitude.
- Looking for a leader who is a problem solver & looks for ways to benefit the organization as a whole.
- Well-versed in the marketing & sales technology ecosystem.
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Data smart, looking for trends & results to best engage with prospects
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS to ensure a great user experience
- Fluency in social campaigns & content creation
- Experience in ad tech, marketing or cybersecurity
- Experience working on a small team with an all-hands-on-deck attitude.
- Ready to grow fast & build a great team
Life at White Ops
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, & career growth. We are doing meaningful work & we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor & Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, & London.