Product Marketing Director, Advertisers
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Product Marketing Director, Advertisers. Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, you will lead a global team that serves as the link between sales, product, services, marketing & customers. You will be tasked with turning innovative technologies into substantial revenue-generating businesses used by over a billion people.
The Product Marketing team sits at the unique intersection of Product & Business, working within all stages of the product life-cycle -- from ideation to development to release to adoption. We are responsible for bringing new & innovative products to the market with strong positioning & sales enablement materials. The day in the life of a product marketer is diverse; you can find us collaborating closely with our Product teams, evangelising Taboola products & gathering feedback at client meetings, training the sales teams on new feature pitches, or sitting with the design team creating the next great sales collateral.
As a Product Marketing Director, Advertisers, you will:
- Drive business value & revenue growth for Taboolas Advertising product portfolio by:
- Harnessing a deep knowledge of our market, customers, & competitive landscape
- Communicating a differentiated market position that resonates with target customer segments, personas, & use cases, & creating customised toolkits/narratives for our sales teams to use
- Manage & grow a global team of product marketers in an environment of high growth & constant change
Build & maintain great relationships with senior stakeholders across Taboolas advertiser business functions
- Drive planning & execution of new product launches & adoption drives collaborating with Product Management, Sales, Account Management, Marketing teams as well as the executive team & external resources
- Create & refine processes for cross functional input & collaboration
- Develop a deep understanding of Taboolas complex global sales organisation & diverse customer base; deliver specialised strategies & deliverables
- Understand & support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers & users; develop internal tools & external collateral & teach them how & when to use it
- Provide product direction, priority, & positioning to Marketing teams for events, campaigns, website content, blog posts, podcasts & videos
What are the skills a good Product Marketing Director needs to have?
For this role, it is essential that you have:
- Experience developing impactful B2B product narratives, including value proposition development, product & portfolio positioning, & solution packaging
- Proven ability to manage a global team of highly skilled & driven individuals
- Ability to prioritise competing demands & maximise team performance
- Ability to think strategically & translate the strategy into plans & tactical actions quickly while leading others to do the same
- Proven ability to build trust & mutual respect, working closely with other stakeholders across multiple departments
- Proactive with a drive to solve problems with innovative solutions, geared towards action in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Great communication & presentation skills, with a knack for presenting complex concepts in a simple & easy to understand manner
Taboola is widely recognised as the worlds leading content discovery platform that now serves editorial & video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month on premium websites such as T-Online, Die Welt, Sport1, Bloomberg, The Daily Mail & NDTV. World class brands such as Expedia, Microsoft, Samsung & Whirlpool leverage Taboola's platform to uplift brand awareness as well as deliver online engagement & conversions.
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth & offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued & be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself. With an office culture thats international, social & supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, flexible working as well as working from home, stock options & Perkbox to name just a few.
You can copy anything, but you can never copy a companys culture. The culture at Taboola is exceptional & we not only bring publishers & advertisers together, but also like to come together ourselves. This starts from the moment you join, with an exceptional onboarding programme that will give you the tools & everything you need to learn about Taboola & your role. As well as state of the art tools: MacBooks, automatisation tools, office space, etc.
We pride in delivering a more personalised & tailored experience by partnering directly with the advertisers & publishers.
So, if youre ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace & endless opportunities with exciting brands, why not come & see what were all about, you wont be disappointed.
By submitting your application/CV, you consent that any personal information you provide will be subject to Taboolas Employee Data Policy:
(https://www.taboola.com/documents/employee-data-policy.pdf) Please review our policy carefully before submitting any of your personal information. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about how we collect or use your personal information, or your applicable rights.