As a Developer, you love using your extensive experience with HTML5 & CSS3 to develop cutting-edge features on responsive websites. You may not be an expert in jQuery, but youre always looking to learn & hone your craft. When it comes time to optimize reusability & performance, you understand how to take full advantage of everything HTML5 & CSS3 have to offerincluding the latest in responsive grid frameworks, templating engines, & jQuery patterns. The client is utilizing Adobe Experience Manager while employing the latest & greatest in web development process. You'll be involved in implementing the creative design via templates & components & working within the Adobe Marketing Cloud. This is a contract opportunity & can be done remotely depending on location.
- Use modern front-end languages & libraries & digital pattern libraries to rapidly prototype with code.
- Deliver solutions that balance technical & business requirements by choosing the best mix of cutting-edge technology.
- Work with project teams to understand business & user requirements.
- Exercise quality control on all aspects of web development to maintain high coding standards & practices.
- 4+ years-experience in development with hand-coding advanced HTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, & jQuery.
- Proficiency in Semantic HTML Markup.
- Accessibility knowledge (WCAG 2.0 Level AA).
- Experience diagnosing & solving cross-browser/cross-platform issues.
- Experience working with cross-functional & cross-office teams.