Help streamline clients customs processes
Flexport is experiencing massive growth with 1,000+ Flexporters across 14 global offices & warehouses. And were just getting started. The Recruiting Programs team is focused on building the programs & operations - from strategy to execution - to support & fuel our exciting growth plans.
With revenue growing at breakneck speed, Flexport is looking for Global Customs Associates to join our Customs Team. This is a great position for hard-working, detail-oriented professionals looking to develop their career in the international trade industry. You'll be working alongside & learning from some of the smartest people in the logistics industry as we challenge the status quo & reduce the friction in global trade.
- Make US Customs entries under US Customs law for high profile clients
- Digitally prepare & file all documentation required for goods to clear US customs
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all regulations & procedures of the US Customs, FDA, USDA & Other Government Agencies (OGA)
- Review & organize incoming documents to ensure compliance with US Customs & OGA reporting requirements
- Provide necessary documents to other government agencies, including but not limited to FDA, FCC & USDA
You should have:
- Experience making US Customs entires
- BA/BS Degree. Brownie points for majors relating to Supply Chain, International Trade, International Business, or Maritime law.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, & organizational skills
- Next-level logistical problem-solving skills
- An obsession with client happiness. You succeed when they succeed.
- Courage to challenge the status quo when logic & reason require it. See something broken? Fix it.
- A mastery of email communication. You keep the inbox at zero.
- High level of computer literacy. No paper. All digital.
We believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easier for everyone. We aim to do this by building the Operating System for Global trade - a strategic model combining advanced technology & data analytics, logistics infrastructure, & supply chain expertise. Flexport today connects almost 10,000 clients & suppliers across 109 countries, including established global brands like Georgia-Pacific as well as emerging innovators like Sonos. Started in 2013, we've raised over $1.3B in funding from SoftBank Vision Fund, Founders Fund, GV, First Round Capital & Y Combinator. Were excited about the three big ways were moving forward after our recent $1B investment from SoftBank Vision Fund in February 2019.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.