We are a fast-growing healthcare technology company with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement & satisfaction, & positively influence outcomes.
The role of the Business Development Representative (BDR) is to help identify & deliver new opportunities with new clients within a specified account set. The primary responsibility of a BDR is to identify & engage with healthcare leaders in order to find qualified leads & set appointments for sales. This position requires someone who is driven, competitive & a team player.
As a direct contact between potential customers & CipherHealth, they play an essential role in identifying prospective buyers, determining what their needs are & providing recommendations on CipherHealths solutions. This role reports to the Director of Business Development.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls & emails
- Identify & uncover market opportunities for our sales team
- Identify client needs & suggest appropriate solutions
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients & outside sales
- Become a trusted resource/advisor to executives across the country
- Attend conferences & trade shows as needed in order to become a thought leader on the subject of patient engagement
- Travel on occasion
- BA or BS degree preferred
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Minimum 1-3 years experience of sales development experience (inside sales)
- Lead generation or high volume outbound B2B selling (healthcare prefered)
- Ability to prioritize & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An understanding of the impact of our products & how we solve our customers problems
- A genuine & magnetic personality; great sense of humor, friendly, coachable, competitive & motivated
- Able & required to work from the Nashville office
- Background in Healthcare, SAAS or Technology sales
- Base salary along with performance incentives
- Benefits including health, dental & 401(k) plan
- Equity Distribution