Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also a principal developer of USD Coin (USDC), which together with Coinbase & the Centre Consortium oversees the standards & protocol for what has become the fastest growing, regulated, fully-reserved stablecoin. USDC now stands at well over $10 billion market cap & is adding nearly $300 million net new digital dollars in circulation every week.Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
Circles Product Marketing team leads go-to-market initiatives for our suite of products, creates & executes campaigns, & launches plans & strategy to drive product growth. Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional role at Circle, partnering closely with Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success & Finance among others. Different from many other Product Marketing teams, our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product, to driving launch & commercialization, to growing product adoption post-launch. Circle is looking for our first partner program-focused senior leader who can develop & drive the GTM strategy for key partners of Circle like Visa, our blockchain network partners, & any new exciting partnership opportunities to spearhead our growth.
What you'll work on:
- Develop & lead GTM planning & strategy for new Partner Programs initiative at Circle.
- Work closely with our BD & Alliances team to execute a GTM strategy across our Visa & Blockchain Ecosystem partners with the goal of broadening USDC distribution & increasing adoption of our product suite through various programs. Alongside the BD team you will build deep relationships with partners & provide enablement for partner revenue teams.
- Launch & grow the Visa Partner Wallet network, identify key use cases & engage customers by working closely with our BD team. This early work will help inform the future product roadmap for how to integrate & scale the Partner Wallet solution into Circles product suite.
- Develop ecosystem content & collateral including webinars, web marketing materials, enablement materials, one pagers, & training.
- Identify, prioritize, & pursue partner marketing & co-marketing opportunities that expand awareness with customers.
- Provide support & guidance to sales & customer success teams when called upon to participate in meetings with clients.
- Grow & lead a team of Partner Program Product Marketers.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multi Stakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees, families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience; B2B Payments experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate complex information & processes in a streamlined, easy-to-understand fashion in writing & diagrams. Comfortable speaking publicly in group meetings.
- Strong understanding of sales concepts, sales processes, sales methodologies.
- Experience with creation & delivery of sales training programs & content
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills. Must be capable of writing & creating content that tells the Circle story to customers & prospects.
- Ability to thrive in unstructured environments & bring order to chaos
- A love of crypto & desire to constantly gain new knowledge in the space.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.