WayUp is the go-to platform for millions of early-career professionals to explore job & internship opportunities, receive advice, & get discovered by employers. Top companies from startups to Fortune 500s use WayUps platform to reach, recruit & engage with the new generation of early-career talent. Since launching in 2014, WayUp has helped millions of candidates launch their careers.
WayUp is seeking a world-class Product Manager to join our team in New York. The ideal candidate has experience as a product manager building consumer products at a startup. Reporting directly to the VP of Product, you will leverage your problem-solving skills in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment, helping WayUp build experiences for early career users & employers.
- Build a roadmap by gathering data, leading brainstorms, scoping solutions, & evaluating tradeoffs, in collaboration with the head of product
- Gather requirements & organizesubsequent product design, development, & testing activities
- Manage the overall product development process from conception through implementation
- Create product specifications with designs for each component
- Break large initiatives into milestones & ensure deadlines are met
- Direct a team of designers & developers with various disciplines & backgrounds
- Run beta programs & coordinate product releases
- Support training sessions
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on the roadmap & the development pipeline
- 3+ years experience in Product Management for a fast-paced start-up
- Passion for solving difficult, complicated problems
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Comprehensive Healthcare Plan (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401k Plan through MassMutual
- Weekly Catered Team Lunch
- Monthly Lunch & Learns with Industry Leaders, CEOs, VC's & more
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Pax-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Continuous Education Stipend
- Office Snacks, Cold Brew & Lots of Dogs!
By submitting your application, you agree to submit a list of references as part of the interview process & consent to WayUp contacting these references.
The Company values the array of backgrounds, talents & perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard toactual or perceived race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital or familial status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex & gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation & related medical conditions), gender identity & gender expression (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), age, sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military & veteran status, certain arrest or conviction records, domestic violence victim status, & any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law (collectively referred to as "protected characteristics).