Factor_ a brand of HelloFresh is seeking a Quality Assurance Supervisor. The QA Supervisor will lead our QA teams to ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) & sanitation meet our high-quality standards to provide the best service to our customers.
You will .
- Provide employee instructions to provide advice on how to perform their task (QA checks, documentation, expectations).
- Work towards continuous improvement in all areas. Ensure all actions better the business of HelloFresh & do not break any company policies.
- Maintain accurate documentation regarding GMPs, HACCP, processing analysis & environmental monitoring
- Coach QA employees to follow company procedures
- Train new employees on standard operating procedures
- Ensure that the daily workload is equally distributed based priority & ability
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions QA Manager
- Occasionally required to inspect products or surfaces using tools such as thermometer, gas analyzers, food scales, gas analyzer
- Update quality numbers in the computer system; can use a computer & type/data entry using computer programs
- You will provide guidance to employees by coordinating work & resolving problems for their QA team.
- A leader that fosters team cooperation for a large group of employees
- Maintain momentum & keeping employees on task to meet goals & deadlines
- Leadership: train & develop a large group of employees, ongoing process improvement
- Performance Management: for assigned production lines, hiring, promotions, performance reviews
- Problem Solving/Analysis: professional, confidential
- Results Driven
- Communication Proficiency: speak to employees with tact & diplomacy
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production & maintaining productivity
- Technical Capacity: Sanitation, food safety & quality, computer literacy to input information into the computer
- Learning Orientation: able to take direction & relay information to employees
At a minimum, you have
- Bachelor's in food science or related field
- 1 or more years of related experience
- Expected to obtain certification as a power material handling equipment operator
- Plus, if bilingual in Spanish
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division & fractions).
- Basic computer skill knowledge.