What we're looking for:
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning, innovative softwarecompany in the real estate industry. We are looking for a superstar Customer Support Manager to manageouramazingCustomer Support Associatesandensure we are delivering first-rate service & solutions toourcustomers.The Customer Support team is the all-important first point of contact with our clients & delivers exceptional, engaging service; assisting clients withproduct questions & account requests.
Were looking fora passionate leader who can motivate a teamandcollaborate cross-departmentally to continuously improve processes in service of our customers.This role appeals to a customer-centric team player with sound business judgement, incredible attention to detail,and excellent communication skills.
The Customer Support Manager will:
- Manage our team of Customer Support Associates,delivering feedback & coaching toensurewe are actively meeting our Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & efficiently resolving client requests
- Assistteamwith managing incoming phone, email & live chat support coverage during regular business hours,serving as the point perform for escalations
- Establish & optimize team processesand operational protocols, including working with other key departments to improve cross-departmental handoffs
- Serve as our Zendesk administrator, tracking Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) across the teamto drive continuous improvement
- Manage our online Help Center (through Zendesk), collaborating with Marketing & Product on content to provide customers access to on-demand resources
Our ideal candidate:
- Has2-3years of customer support experience,preferably in a B2Bsetting
- Has 1-2 years of people management experience
- Shows exceptional judgement & is cool & collected in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Is a personable, articulate communicator with excellent written & verbal skills
- Enjoys interacting with people & gets a thrill out of helping others solve problems
- Is extremely process-oriented & organized, with meticulous attention to detail
- Can adapt quickly to changing priorities & assimilate to new knowledge & technologies
- Zendesk experience is a requirement, Salesforce experience is a plus
- Flexible paid vacation policy plus a bonus for taking time off
- A seasonal clothing budget so you can dress like a rockstar
- Competitive compensation package with generous benefits
- Rapid promotion & growth opportunities
- High-intensity ping-pong tournaments in our Flatiron district loft
- Attend team meetings on a table made out of 32,000 hand placed Legos
- Our quirky hobbies include latte art, glassblowing, cheese making, beer brewing, molecular gastronomy & of course...ping pong (ok, not so quirky).
- Crain's New York: SiteCompli has been named a "Best Place to Work in New York City" by Crain's New York Business 5 years in a row.
- Inc. 500: SiteCompli ranked #1 among NYC Software companies on the 500's list of Fastest Growing Companies.
- Experience: SiteCompli has been named a Best Place to Work for Recent Graduates 2 years in a row.
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Were on a mission to transform the way buildings are run. To do something that has never been done before, we need diverse perspectives to drive innovation & respond to an ever-changing market. Diversity is not a nice-to-have it is critical to our mission, culture, & values.
We know that an inclusive work environment nurtures talent & ideas, leading to better business decisions & a more engaging culture. We encourage everyone to be their authentic selves at work & strive to create an environment that amplifies all voices & celebrates our unique differences. We are welcoming to all, regardless of race, color, ethnicity or national origin, gender, pregnancy, religion, age, disability, familial status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that this work is never done. We commit to keeping at it always learning, growing, & improving.