BigID is a NY - Tel Aviv based venture-backed software company helping enterprises protect & manage the privacy of their customer data. The company software is helping security, privacy, & data governance professionals make a difference in how they safeguard & manage sensitive data assets.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to wear a variety of hats on a growing ops team & work across the functions of a rocketship startup as a Business Operations Analyst. No day will be the same; you will partner directly with sales, client success, HR, marketing, finance, & product to build out streamlined processes & enable them to make data-driven decisions. Youll be able to make an impact from day one without red tape, while still working on a team with a mentorship structure.
Who You Are
- You have an intellectual curiosity for automation
- Thrive on telling stories through data
- Have a knack for connecting the dots between processes & departments
What You Will Do
- Co-spearhead global operational initiatives across the organization (e.g. sales deal desk, tech platform integrations)
- Work with business groups to identify & set KPIs; track progress of these goals & hold teams accountable
- Own multiple technical data analysis projects for stakeholders across the company, including developing & managing dashboards using data visualization platforms
- Anticipate roadblocks & problems through data analysis, & translate your findings visually, orally, & in written analyses
- Contribute to a standardized data practice for BigIDs technology stack (Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud, HubSpot, Jira, Greenhouse, etc.), & make key recommendations to shape the future of the way we make decisions at BigID
Requirements & Skills
- 4+ years of experience as an operations analyst & automating previously manual processes
- Experience developing & enhancing models in Excel (bonus points for VBA, array formulas); SQL, Python (Pandas, NumPy, SciPy) and/or R a plus
- Hands-on experience creating dashboards & custom measures in BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI, or Domo
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial spirit, & equally comfortable crunching numbers as communicating with all levels of seniority
- Tenacious work ethic & passion for putting your stamp on a highly-visible function of our business
What BigID Offers You
Our people are the foundation of our success, & we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier & healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements - we are all grown-ups