Who you are:
You have a solid track record of experience in office management, project management, vendor management, facilities management, office operations, workplace culture cultivation, & office services administration. You're excited about continuing to grow your career in office workplace operations.
You're driven & results-oriented with a keen eye for detail. You're a natural multitasker & an expert project manager. You're proactive & always think ahead. You pride yourself in being hyper-organized, trustworthy & efficient. You're hospitable, yet respectfully assertive when required.
Running a workplace effectively is your passion, & you constantly look for ways to support & improve Dataminrs office environment. Reporting directly to the Senior Director, Real Estate & Workplace, you'll be a key driver in the seamless management of the office setting to ensure smooth office operations & employee happiness.
You're energetic & thrilled by the challenges you will face in a fast-paced, high-growth technology company with plans to increase headcount globally across all offices.
- Oversee teams execution of office management & office maintenance processes, office space upkeep, common facilities use, office supplies inventory, kitchen pantry & snacks inventory, trash & recycling, incoming & outgoing mail / packages / deliveries management, conference room bookings management, security access, etc. for New York headquarters office
- Support branch offices & Workplace needs & team staff in Washington DC, Seattle, WA, Bozeman, MT & London, UK, & Dublin, Ireland as needed
- Plan & execute creative, memorable employee-focused in-office & offsite events including lunches, parties, happy hours, holiday events, & other employee-focused events that help cultivate the Dataminr office experience & office culture
- Project manage Workplace team office projects (e.g. furniture installations, seating plans, new hire onboarding, desk moves, repairs & maintenance projects, etc.)
- Manage business vendor accounts & business vendor relationships (e.g. air conditioning company, office supplies vendors, catering vendor, cleaning service, etc.) including sourcing new vendors, negotiating contracts, & managing invoices & payments.
- Oversee daily all-staff meal catering service vendor accounts, including menu planning, budget management, portioning & consumption statistics, etc.
- Serve as lead point of contact between Dataminr & building management office & building superintendent, which may include coordinating repairs, fire safety team volunteers & fire drills, & certificates of insurance
- Organize internal logistics & processes associated with the daily operations of the office.
- Refine & develop office management & office maintenance processes
- Process monthly team expenses reports & track expenses to project budgets & vendor budgets.
- Receive incoming employee requests, executing and/or delegating appropriately & as needed to Workplace team to ensure timely & effective completion
- Manage, train & cultivate Workplace team including Front Desk Associate & Office Coordinators globally
- Assist the Senior Director of Real Estate & Workplace with office space build-outs, renovations, office relocations, & furniture projects
- Travel to branch offices occasionally, if/as needed
- Work occasional evening and/or weekend hours, if/as needed for occasional after-hours events & projects
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of related experience including Facilities Management and/or Office Operations experience
- Experience negotiating & setting up vendor contracts & managing suppliers
- Superior organizational & time-management skills
- Superior attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to seamlessly multi-task organize, juggle, & manage multiple & competing priorities & projects at once
- Ability to act swiftly under pressure & adapt to changing priorities & processes in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience working with Google productivity tools, including Docs, Spreadsheets, Gmail, & Calendar & Microsoft Office
- Professional, enthusiastic, friendly demeanor
Our offering of competitive benefits & perks include:
- Company paid benefits for employees & their dependents, such as medical, dental, vision, disability & life
- Flexible spending account to be used for out-of-pocket medical, transit, parking & dependent care expenses
- 401(k) savings plan
- Generous leave
- Daily catered lunch
- A kitchen fully stocked with snacks & beverages
- Discounted Gym Membership
Dataminr is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. Individuals seeking employment at Dataminr are considered without regards to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, unemployment status, sexual orientation, citizenship status or veteran status.