The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Yext is in the process of building out a world-class Platform Services & Support organization & is looking for a leader to enable our largest & most strategic clients & partners to take their search experience to the next level. The Senior Manager, White Glove Services, reports to the VP Client Advocacy & is responsible for the development & ongoing management of our White Glove Services team based in New York & San Francisco.
Key responsibilities include providing a differentiated level of service to Yexts key clients, by managing a team responsible for assisting our Clients on the Yext platform. Youll lead a team providing consultative support & training through advisory-style phone calls, troubleshooting escalated technical issues in real-time, & providing best practices. The Sr. Manager, Client Support is responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction by managing quality, productivity & utilization targets that will be met by each team, as well as at the individual level. The ideal candidate has strong Customer Management experience, with a focus on delivering exceptional levels of service & retaining service revenue, all while creating a vibrant, dynamic, customer-focused culture.
This exciting opportunity offers a chance to work closely with multiple departments across Yext, as well as directly interface with Yexts largest & most strategic Enterprise clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to build your career with a fast growing tech company defining the new Search Experience.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of White Glove Services representatives and Managers focused on providing a high level of support for existing Yext clients
- Coach, support & develop talent within the team; manage employees growth & career trajectory & scale the team by sharing opportunities for increased effectiveness & efficiency while also identifying the key barriers for success
- Ideate, build & scale new ways of thinking about the value we are bringing to clients as well as our internal operational efficiency
- Maintain a focus on excellence by meeting or exceeding quarterly targets including Quality Assurance (QA), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), productivity (solves/AHT)
- Develop & manage ticket queues & escalation paths - ensure SLAs are adhered to, & key KPIs such as Customer Satisfaction & First Response
- Assist the team in troubleshooting escalated issues in real-time, by practicing a high level of coaching for results & accountability culture.
- Serve as a key stakeholder, working with cross functional teams to build relevant help resources & internal documentation
- Drive bug resolutions, requirements & feature requests with Product & Engineering
- Create a customer-centric culture focused on finding solutions & wowing customers
- Scale support to facilitate Yexts growth in clients, geographies & capabilities
- Develop a thorough understanding of Yexts product & customer needs, ensuring the team is trained & enabled to support these both current & future
- Raise the Bar work continuously with the team to ideate, build & scale new ways of thinking / approaches to raise the bar in terms of the value we are bringing to our customers
What You Have
- 5+ years leadership experience in a Customer facing Leadership role
- Experience working in a contact center, workforce management, client management environment or related industry
- 5+ years Customer Management experience, preferably in a SaaS organization serving Enterprise customers
- Demonstrated ability to build & motivate a high performing team
- Understanding of B2B, SaaS or client-facing, consumer products
- Proficiency in data analysis, including a strong data driven approach to problem solving
- The ability to think creatively about, analyze, & understand complicated & abstract ideas, working with a solutions orientated mindset to solve issues.
- A talent for synthesizing complex concepts into digestible information & effectively conveying this information to others
- Outstanding & effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues internally, across departments & to our Enterprise clients
- Strong growth mindset
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply & will be considered
- Customer Support Experience, servicing multiple channels, SLAs & KPIs
- Previous experience with Zendesk
- Leadership or coaching experience is highly desirable
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.