IT Construction Facilities & Telecommunications (IT CF&T) department applies & uses the best of technology while leveraging it to connect its employees & customers all around the world, through fitness. IT CF&T constructs large-scale capital & non-capital projects across its various Offices, Retail, Field Operations & studio sites while offering expertise in maintaining the Facilities & managing the telecommunications strategy for the sites.
As an IT Construction Manager, Corporate you will be supporting the IT Construction efforts for Corporate build outs & spaces within the North American region. A successful candidate displays excellence in a fast-paced team environment & possesses the best communication skills. You essentially have a high degree of familiarity over Infrastructure, AV, Service Delivery & Security disciplines specifically with reference to the IT Construction business. You are also well-versed in the process of building commercial office environments while coordinating technology related construction requirements. Your responsibilities will mainly include design support, schedule oversight, budget management, bid processes, vendor & partner management. Additionally you will work with Network groups, Telecommunication, Service delivery & Real estate teams to support requirements which are needed to affect a successful project completion.
This person will focus on managing design & deployment of technical infrastructure for our corporate sites while closely working with technical leads within the team & vendors .
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Facilitate launch planning across multiple teams so as to ensure work flows well consolidating into a single timeline to ensure launch readiness on planned dates based on business requests.
- Attend the regular project meetings with timely follow-ups & update checks.
- Collaborate closely with Infrastructure, AV & Security teams.
- Responsible for providing updates on all Corporate Construction projects; reporting & documentation through Monday.com rolling to the project manager.
- Report changes in scope, document risks as noted & escalate issues where necessary to the Project Manager & Business Relationship Manager.
- Ensure all groups are adequately consulted & coordinated with. Its necessary all groups are satisfied with each & every deliverable as it affects their concerned areas of specialization.
- Work with Business Relationship Manager to address upcoming business needs on details & specifications & address any change requirements to align on-going reporting activities.
- Perform the day-to-day management of multiple Corporate Construction projects simultaneously so as to ensure that project goals are achieved well within the time/cost/quality constraints.
- Take responsibility for the overall progress of the projects & track the usage of resources to ensure the Construction projects are headed in the right direction & overall integrity is maintained.
- Manage internal resources (also team members who will not be reporting in to you, but will be assigned to the effort) to get the work done.
- Track & report the actual expenditure of IT Construction projects as compared to the budget & effectively manage the project to successful completion within tolerance.
- Work & coordinate with Peloton & vendor partners while also managing (as needed) these vendors & suppliers in relation to IT Construction projects.
- Responsible for coordinating all IT related tasks to affect a successful project completion & day one site turn up.
- Manage external & third party vendors such as , General Contractors, IT Physical infrastructure implementation, building management or landlord representatives & communications carriers.
- Coordinate onsite activities for MSP.
- Coordinate with Telecom for project related access, devices & management
- Understanding of IT environments management & day 2 service & support.
- Technology implementations to be managed in large/custom construction build-outs.
- Have excellent interpersonal & communication skills; proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- Able to foster & build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders & IT groups.
- 10+ years of experience as an Engineering Project Manager or Technical Program Manager.
- Self-starter & self-motivated; capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills & abilities.
- Determined & committed to deliverables; ability to overcome obstacles to move forward. Accountable for favorable outcomes; strives to meet & exceed expectations.
- Has a flexible approach to change, ability to work effectively in a variety of situations while constantly seeking improvements & portrays progressive thinking.
- Experience with presenting & communicating with senior level executives & stakeholders
- Bachelors or Masters degree in related discipline or years in equivalent work experience.
NICE TO HAVE:
- 10+ years of contextual, technical experience in infrastructure projects
- Experience in defining, implementing & also coaching others in technical Project Management methodologies & tactics.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.