Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting women leaders. Our members are VP & C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today & building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, & you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, & Washington, DC. Our flagship locations are in NYC, LA, & Chicago.
About the Role:
The Membership Associate is a key support role in Chiefs sales division. The ideal candidate will be exceptionally organized with the goal of starting a career in business administration or sales. The coordinator will work closely with Sr. Managers & the Sr. Director to support B2B sales, lead generation & Salesforce data entry.
- Support the B2B Sr. Sales Manager on administrative duties including coordinating payment & billing details, lead sourcing, data entry & reporting.
- Manage & upload data & leads in Salesforce
- Review & remove duplicate records in Salesforce
- Manage multiple sales related inboxes
- Help manage expense reports & support the membership team in other administrative tasks
What We're Looking For:
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Detail-oriented & hyper-organized, you have a system to keep track of anything & everything
- High-energy, flexible, & excited to learn & roll up your sleeves in a startup environment
- Passion for the Companys mission, positioning & brand to empower women in business & spark change from the top
- Experience with Salesforce, Salesloft, Dataloader or Duplicate Checker is a plus
- BA/BS or relevant work experience required
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive salary & equity
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, & vision packages, 401(k)
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create & attend inspiring experiences & events with leaders of the industry