Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance.
Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
As a front end developer, you will be working with a talented team responsible for enabling clients to successfully setup & operate DoubleVerifys rich suite of products.. You will be responsible for developing client facing screens & components used by DoubleVerifys clients & the Client Services team. You will need to emphasize UI & UX flawless experience in terms of responsiveness, ease of use & functionality. You will be closely coordinating & working with multiple development, product & Client Services teams.
This position is full-time & located in our New York City headquarters office.
What You'll Do
- Designing the client components using Material, CSS, SCSS
- Developing client side visualizations for UI driven products using Angular framework
- Designing, developing & documenting APIs to be used by partners & other development teams.
- Collaborating & participating in project meetings.
- Analyzing data to study the usage patterns & effectiveness of the UI components
Who You Are:
- At least 1 year of experience working with Angular
- Ability to use out-of-the-box UI development framework functionalities & integrating it into existing solutions
- Experience with task/build/automation running tools for JS such as Webpack, Gulp, Grant
- Familiarity with REST APIs & web-based APIs
- Excellent communication skills & a team player
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Programming experience in c#, Java, or Python is a plus
- Experience with SQL is a plus