Critical Mass is hiring a Talent Sourcer to partner with the tech teams & the Talent Acquisition team across North America with a focus on Eastern Canada & US.
As part of our talent acquisition team, you're charged with finding the most qualified & interesting candidates who have the chops to work with world-class clients & that certain Critical Mass-ness.
- Source for qualified candidates & present to the hiring team.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS): manage job postings, open position information, close positions, candidate records, etc.
- Manage external job board postings & recruitment tools, ensuring appropriate integration with ATS.
- Provide candidates with pre- & post-interview follow up communications for roles that he/she is managing
- Schedule interviews with candidates, hiring managers, & HR team.
- 2+ years experience sourcing for technical roles such as Developers, Quality Assurance Specialists, Systems Administrators, & Dev Ops candidates
- Exposure to web-based applicant tracking systems (i.e. Greenhouse, Taleo, icims.) & other recruitment tools.
- Active listening skills & ability to apply learnings over time.
- The ability to express oneself clearly & concisely in oral communications