At Asana, were building collaboration & communication software to help every team in the world become more effective in working together & realizing their visions. We are passionate about empowering our users as we evolve Asana beyond just a product & into a holistic approach to teamwork. This is an opportunity to increase the potential output of every teams effort, to empower humanity to do great things.
We are looking for an Office Coordinator Receptionist to join the Employee Office Experience team. In this role, you will be responsible for scaling our visitor experience to create a memorable & enjoyable experience for all visitors to the Asana office. You will also be encouraged to use your personality, creativity, intuition & tact to best serve visitors & employees of Asana.
What youll achieve:
- Greet all visitors to the Asana office with a calm, helpful, & hospitable approach
- Ensure all guests sign in properly & adhere to Asanas Guest Policy
- Receive all incoming packages/mail & distribute or put away in a timely fashion
- Handle business-related shipping requests
- Support the Office Manager in managing day to day running of operations in the office ensuring office services are provided in an efficient manner
- Manage office & employee materials, such as deliveries, keycards, parking passes, & the lost & found
- Take pride in & improve our offices appearance, including but not limited to our reception area, common spaces, & meeting rooms
- Liaise with the building & external vendors as needed
- Perform opening & closing duties of the office
- Assist in greeting new hires on their first day
- Coordinate & assist with various projects such as new hire onboarding, calendar assistance, & video wall content
- Provide onsite event support
- Work with Office Manager to periodically review & update internal policies as necessary
- Ability to work a set schedule of 8.30am-6pm, Monday through Friday
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions & tasks while managing time efficiently
- Approachable & able to build relationships with Asanas & visitors
- Ability to wear many hats (and switch them often!)
- Desire to streamline processes, making them more efficient & effective
- Be a clear & effective communicator, both written & verbally
- Proactively ask questions & ask for help if needed
- Must be punctual & demonstrate follow-through to commitments & expectations
- Learn our culture & processes quickly in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Professional, articulate, & friendly personality with a customer-service orientation
- Proficient in Google Apps & other calendar/meeting applications
- Other duties as assigned
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.