SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M & has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one ofINC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017and one ofBUSINESS INSIDERS TOP 50ENTERPRISESTARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.
But if we want to continue helping the worlds biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented & driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real & tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
As an Account Coordinator at SimilarWeb you will:
As an essential team member supporting Strategic Sales Managers (Pre-sales) & Strategic Account Managers (Post-Sales), this position is responsible for providing research, data entry & outreach around account planning activities to help jump start account acquisition & growth across existing & new customers. Additionally, this role will be a key member of the sales enablement team & will help with execution of account based marketing campaigns. In this role you will get exposure to the end to end customer lifecycle of a SAAS company.
- Leverage account planning tools to research & close gaps in key data needed to execute sales & growth plans with targeted Fortune 1000 companies.
- Research & document corporate overviews, economics, digital spend & other inputs that help to define the value & strategy for our top prospects & customers.
- Design organization charts for complete multi-national & global companies & define key business buyers & budget holders across these organization
- Work directly with Strategic Sales Managers & Strategic Account Managers to review & refine plans to insure we have the necessary data to drive short & long term account planning.
- Participate in strategic planning around executing account based marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development & execution of messaging & delivery for key account based campaigns.
- Work with Sales Managers to generate leads
- Help to complete whitespace analysis of key opportunities for both new sales & upsells across existing & new accounts.
What will I bring to the team?
- Have a general understanding of corporate structure & organizational design
- Familiarity with resources such as Linkedin, Hoovers etc. to gain insights into businesses & their contacts.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Must have strong verbal, writing & interpersonal communications skills.
- Must have the ability to follow through on multiple tasks
- Must have experience with common desktop tools such as Google Sheet, Google Slides, MSFT Word, Excel, powerpoint or equivalent tools.
- Eager to learn & apply skills acquired in school or through other base job experiences.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by the most talented professionals & youll work across departments gaining skills & driving impact.
- Data Driven:We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate:We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence:Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team