BE PART OF BUILDING THE FUTURE.
Since our founding in 2009, Pure Storage has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, Pure reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, & our incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Our mission? Deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence & advantage. The secret sauce? More than 3,000 team members (and growing!) around the world who join forces to invent the next big thing. And then the next one.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing, & self-driving carsall of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for Pures technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
Weve only scratched the surface of our ambitions, & as we continue to gobble up market share, were blazing trails & setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays & in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture & unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say bring it on to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE...
The Deal Desk Analyst will help with the team responsibility for balancing short term, long term, top line, & bottom-line goals at the operational level to meet & exceed company GTM goals. The team works on monetization, pricing, complex deal strategies as well as orchestrating internal approval for these strategies. The team collaborates with GTM leadership to build & execute a successful segment, theater, & market development plans.
This is a challenging operational role that requires operating in the trees without losing the forest. You will be required to spearhead timely collaborations between multiple & passionate stakeholder teams, such as sales, legal, finance, product business units, customer support, etc for urgent, time-sensitive decisions in a fast-paced & occasionally ambiguous environment.
- Develop a strong understanding of Pures business model, competitive landscape & product offers.
- Manage complex deal engagements, creatively structure & model deals & coordinate internal approvals for them.
- Understand common deal patterns & drive pricing & monetization strategies to win deals.
- Provide day to day decisions that guide the business towards the companys long term goals.
- Review incoming deals for accuracy, fitness, & alignment with policies & strategic initiatives.
- Be a trusted advisor to Americas sales & sales leadership on commercials, sharing insights & trends on key business metrics.
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Intellectual curiosity.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking mindset. Problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building & communication skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Creative with strong problem-solving skills & the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed & resourceful.
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams & handle high levels of ambiguity.
- Readiness for a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, priority changes & multiple constituencies.
BE YOUCORPORATE CLONES NEED NOT APPLY.
Pure is where you ask big questions, think differently, & make an impact. This is not just a job, but a place where you have a voice & can accelerate your career. We value unique thoughts & celebrate individuality, & with ample opportunity to learn, develop yourself, & expand into different roles, joining Pure is an investment in your career journey.
Through our Pure Equality program, which supports a flourishing field of employee resource groups, we nourish the personal & professional lives of our team members. And our Pure Good Foundation gives back to local & global communities through volunteering & grants.
And because we understand the value of bringing your full & best self to work, we offer a variety of perks to manage a healthy balance, including flexible time off, wellness resources, & company-sponsored team events.
PURE IS COMMITTED TO EQUALITY.
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at TA-Ops@purestorage.com.
APPLICANT & CANDIDATE PERSONAL INFORMATION PRIVACY NOTICE.
If you're wondering how or why Pure collects or uses information you provide, we invite you to check out our Applicant & Candidate Personal Information Protection Notice.
DEEMED EXPORT LICENSE NOTICE.
Some positions may require a deemed export license for compliance with applicable laws & regulations. Please note: Pure does not currently sponsor deemed export license applications so we are unable to proceed with applicants requiring stated sponsorship.