We are looking for a passionate & experiencedSenior Email Marketing Associate. This person will be responsible for the flawless execution of campaigns for both demand & supply teams at 1stdibs. This position will support the end-to-end-operational flow for email, including support for high level operational efficiencies to move the program forward. You will own multiple email flows, including setup, audience management, QA, deployment, & reporting across multiple email service providers. You will support high level data integrations & reporting across multiple channels. You will also own the process for touch points outside of email, including direct mail, onsite chat, & push notifications.
You will be detail oriented with a drive for process & passion for problem-solving, with strong time management skills. This a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic cross-functional team environment & grow your Marketing career.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate with various teams including design, editorial & retention to plan, QA, execute & report on email campaigns
- Manage multiple campaigns while adhering to tight deadlines
- Partner with Product & Engineering teams to update email processes & functions to allow for a more scalable process
- Support the Marketing Ops Manager with updates to streamline marketing campaigns
- Report on KPIs across channels & partner with the Analytics team when needed
- Execute & report on a/b & multivariate tests to drive engagement
- Make content recommendations based on past campaign performance
- Manage the process for promotional push notifications
- Report on campaign success to the larger team on a weekly basis
- Troubleshoot technical issues
What you'll bring:
- 2+ years of managing marketing operational processes
- Comfortable multi-tasking & juggling different projects
- Extremely detail oriented & well organized
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong ability to problem solve, ability to think outside the box & the desire to learn & grow within a role
- Team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced & deadline-driven environment
- Experience in Email Marketing
- Experience working with datasets & Excel files
- Basic HTML Knowledge is a massive plus
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related fieldis a plus
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget
- Experience with Ampscript
- Passion for marketing, data & learning new technology
- Advanced skills in Excel or Google Sheets
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including Amazon, Google, eBay, Mlb.com, PayPal,and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.