Title: Senior Manager, Conversion Rate Optimization
As the Senior Manager of Conversion Rate Optimization for North America, you will be responsible for assisting in identifying conversion rate optimization opportunities across multiple channels for North America. Reporting to our Sr. Director of Growth, you will help develop & execute the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions, & drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals.
This role is a high-performance/high-impact role with the opportunity to work with teams across the Growth Organization. To kick things off, we would like you to focus on Content as a Strategic Investment, audience management to key problems of our customers, work with our in-house global experts & agencies to build the roadmap, & execute some projects across our brand portfolio (HelloFresh, Chefs Plate, & Factor).
- Plan, design, & execute our conversion rate optimization roadmap across channels from execution to completion.
- Maintain a backlog of experiments that will drive conversion rate improvements that drive growth.
- Lead day-to-day execution of content & audience development across multiple stakeholders.
- Create automated dashboards, run reports, measure performance, conduct post-analysis of editorial initiatives, & share insights with stakeholders to ensure teams are pacing to meet goals
- Develop requirements based on customer insights from qualitative & quantitative sources to guide the tech team on onsite best practices, technical site audits & technical implementation plans
- Analyze & report on organic growth KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Develop creative & new ways to market our products through emerging digital advertising & content channels.
- This role will be very flexible, with an opportunity to work with different teams with a path to a Growth GM based on your experience with HelloFresh
- Obsessed with growth while not being afraid to get your hands dirty
- You have a passion for deducing consumer experience & what signals Google uses to evaluate information
- Persistent & have bias-to-action with a track record of performance. Interest in other growth/performance marketing channels is a plus
- A natural hustler with a contagious can-do attitude who thrives in fast-paced environments
- Responsible & love owning projects from start to finish
- A great communicator & truly a team player
- Proactive & enjoy coming up with new ideas & can explain your rationale
- Strong analytical skills; able to use data on spreadsheets to extract insights & optimize day-to-day performance & run split-testing campaigns.
At a minimum, you have...
- A bachelors degree with a solid academic record & proven relevant experience in marketing or a highly commercial role.
- 7+ years of experience directly managing conversion rate optimization
- Understanding of multiple marketing channels (Search, Meta, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of Online Marketing as well as web & app tracking setup & troubleshooting.
- Experience working with Google Analytics, Tableau, Contentful, among other key tools for CRO.
- High proficiency in Excel or Google spreadsheet (pivot tables, formulas, etc.)
- Experience working with editorial as well as product teams
- Competitive salary, 401k with company match that vests immediately upon participation, & company equity plan based on role
- Generous PTO & parental leave of up to 16 weeks
- Comprehensive health & wellness benefits with options at $0 monthly, effective first day of employment
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Up to 75% discount on subscriptions to HelloFresh meal plans (HelloFresh, Green Chef, Everyplate, & Factor_)
- Access to 6 different Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including those for minorities, women, veterans, parents, & LGBTQ+
- Inclusive, collaborative, & dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company that is growing exponentially year over year