Join our HelloFresh family
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients.
With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for a Data & Automation Lead. As the Data & Automation Lead you & your team will be working towards the goal of improving and/or developing workflow tools for all the teams. For example: in order to create our recipe card each week, a new python based tool is required to automate steps within this process to increase speed & decrease errors. You will take ownership of the architecture, design, development, deployment & operations of the tools you & your team build. You will be a part of the larger Process Excellence team & will play a crucial role in our push for automation locally & work together with our global tech teams on continuous improvements within HelloFresh.
- Contribute to the codebase yourself & manage 2fte engineers.
- Continuously optimise your teams performance & manage business stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery of your teams projects
- Develop & support the creation of a centralized server-based workflow hub;
- Take ownership of existing workflow tools & ensure that you & your team maintain, adjust & improve these;
- Collaborate closely with our global Tech team, which is based in Berlin.
Are you the perfect Data & Automation Lead?
You have 3-5 years of work experience as data engineer or data team lead & haveover 5000 hours of back-end experience using Python & SQL. Besides this you have experience or strong interest in working with job orchestration tools like Airflow, deploying automation tools such as Docker, Kubernetes & working with Amazon AWS. In former jobs you learnt totranslate business problems into sustainable data solutions for your team & youare experienced in end-to-end development processes, continuously delivering projects. Taking ownership for business problems & creating lasting solutions makes you happy. Finally, the team communicates in English so excellent verbal & written English skills are a must.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on creating more efficient processes within the HelloFresh BENELUX office;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- The opportunity to get to know the whole business & work with a lot of different teams locally & internationally;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class;
- A discount on the HelloFresh box;
- A competitive salary.
Which steps do I need to take to get this job?
We take a look at your resume & cover letter. If we see a match, we will invite you within 5 working days for a video call to get to know each other. If this goes well you will be asked to take an assessment in Python after which we will schedule a face-to-face interview at our headquarters in Amsterdam. If both sides would like to proceed we will schedule a chat with our Process Excellence lead as the second step in the interview process. This will be followed up with a third chat with a global engineering manager & your final interview will be with our Head of Business Development & CEO.
The interviews will be scheduled one after the other quickly, in order to let you know as soon as possible if you can start at HelloFresh!
Interested or questions?
Feel free to contactArd-Janbyemailif you have any questions.Do you want to apply? Please click on the apply button below & make sure to add your resume & cover letter in English. Incomplete applications & applications via email are not taken into consideration.
Before applying please make sure you are eligible to work in the Netherlands, unfortunately, we do not sponsor any work visa or permits for this position.
We celebrate diversity & are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, & skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit & business need.
Proactive talent acquisition from third parties is not appreciated.