As a Senior Manager for Public Affairs you will be responsible for building & advancing HelloFreshs global public affairs efforts. As part of your responsibilities you will deliver a best-in-class Public Affairs programme for the newly established Public Affairs function, including monitoring, assessing risks & opportunities & interacting with senior stakeholders across all markets. You will also be responsible for building & maintaining relationships with key stakeholders & have an immediate impact on HelloFreshs reputation amongst them.
What youll do
- Build & drive HelloFreshs global public affairs strategy from scratch in EU, Germany & beyond.
- Define business related objectives & metrics & help create & advance market strategies in line with stakeholders expectations
- Develop an early detection system for potential risks & opportunities, including further development of monitoring tools, data based analyses & definition of key stakeholders
- Develop a strategic positioning & engagement plan
- Closely collaborate with senior stakeholders across the business & markets
- Engage with key political & wider public stakeholders to establish a trustful dialogue
What youll bring
- You have 5-7 years of relevant experience & have a strong understanding of the German & EU political landscape
- You have a strong political network (including trade associations, NGOs & Think Tanks) & a track record in successful relationship building & political influencing
- You have strong analytical capabilities & can communicate complex ideas efficiently, both verbally & in writing, in English & German
- You have a strong business acumen & interest in & knowledge of the e-commerce & food industry
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment & are experienced in working with senior stakeholders from across the business
- German (mandatory) & English language proficiency
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our best-in-class marketers play vital roles in connecting HelloFresh with new & existing customers across the world. Based in Berlin, the data-driven & creative Global Marketing Team pioneers industry-leading research, business insight, CRM, growth marketing & brand communication. The team continuously drives our brand forward through experimentation & an entrepreneurial spirit.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.