We are hiring a contract P&C Analyst in our New York office. This role will report in to the Chief People Officer & support the global P&C team. The contract will potentially last for up to six months.
Founded in 2000 by Willard Ahdritz, Kobalt is creating the music company of the future. Kobalt is a global music & technology company built for artists, songwriters, publishers & labels as an alternative to the traditional music business model. Kobalt have built the technology infrastructure to enable better reporting & for artists to maintain ownership & control over how their work is distributed, tracked, collected, & monetized. This global technology platform can track & collect royalties for the billions of micro-payments per song in digital music today.
This is an established yet fast growing creator-centric company of artists & songwriters including The Chainsmokers, Kelly Clarkson, Miles Davis, Dave Grohl, Lauv, Zayn Malik, Max Martin, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Paul McCartney, Stevie Nicks, Pitbull, Elvis Presley, Skrillex, Sam Smith, & many more. Kobalt represents on average over 40% of the top 100 songs & albums in both the US & UK.
Were currently 600 people based across 13 offices & were still growing!
WHAT DOES A P&C ANALYST AT KOBALT DO?
- Develop & analyze custom reports for global team
- Assist with the compilation of key data - both quantitative & qualitative - & the creation of reports to key stakeholders
- Support with compensation analysis for global teams
- Assist overall P&C team with company salary & bonus review/program
- Support with global compensation bench-marking
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management or relevant field, or equivalent years of experience in a similar role
- 2+ years experience working with data analytics
- Prior experience working in a fast-growing organization
- Familiarity with common HR practices & procedures
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality & common sense regarding sensitive employee information
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong written & oral communication skills, including presentation skills & report creation
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.