Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Kind & Salesforce have in common? They use Culture Amp every day to make their workplaces better & grow highly engaged employees. They also make up a community of over 2,000 organizations from around the globe who stand together to change the world of work.
With offices in Melbourne, San Francisco, New York, & London, Culture Amp isnt just for fast-growing startups - were for every organization that wants to put culture first. By making it easy to collect, understand, & act on employee feedback, we enable People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, & turn company culture into a competitive edge.
Its what makes us the worlds leading employee feedback platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
You are deeply curious & passionate about people & culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Customer Success Strategist to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- Create healthier Enterprise customers at all stages of the customer journey to drive business growth
- Define & optimize the Enterprise customer lifecycle through ownership of the delivery of our packaged offerings
- Confidently communicate with all levels of customer stakeholders (i.e. C-level, Directors, HR Managers) to build trust in Culture Amp
- Be a team player across all our teams, especially those outside of the Customer Group, to create a culture of Customer Success at Culture Amp
- Advise the Executive team on performance & global initiatives related to Customer Success
What You Bring to Our Camp
- Program Management experience, with experience in providing an educational experience for your customers through delivery of key touchpoints in the Customer Journey
- Strong strategic execution experience, with proven ability to effectively prioritize projects based on business, team & customer goals
- Executive credibility, that will allow you to map customer accounts & build relationships with key stakeholders & personas
- Deep experience implementing or advising on a large scale software rollout/integration within HR, such as an HRIS (Workday, Oracle), LMS (Cornerstone OnDemand) or Engagement Platform (Culture Amp)
- Be a community champion by identifying opportunities for customers to learn from one another across multiple offerings & events
- Masters degree is ideal, but not required (kudos for Industrial-Organizational Psychology or HR/Business Analytics)
After 3 months, you will
- Take ownership of key Enterprise customers in North America West, working collaboratively in our local team to ensure a smooth launch for many customers
- Ramp & deliver key customer journey points (Exec Briefing, Feedback Strategy Review, Trainings etc)
- Have learned the core elements of the product
- Built internal relationships crucial to the successful delivery of key accounts, across customer & product teams
Day in the Life (Realistic Job Preview)
Here at Culture Amp, we all pitch in to make things work even when some tasks dont fall squarely within the job description. Dont be surprised if you see our CEO unloading the dishwasher or our People Scientists moving furniture around to help set up a Geekup event. Were all about doing whatever it takes to amplify others & help us all be more successful. Though every role has its rewards & compelling aspects, we all have to commit to following through on the less interesting & sometimes tedious parts of the job. In this role, a few examples of some of the less exciting activities include:
- Tracking, collating & answering customer support requests when required, to pull together the full picture of the customer's experience
- Taking early / late calls occasionally to build relationships with Campers in our other office locations (NYC, Melbourne & LON)
- Personally working with large data files, often in excel & under short timelines, to ensure a customer's success during their Culture Amp survey launch
- Maintaining SFDC hygiene by keeping call notes & account information up to date (daily)
- Resetting expectations with customers, by having the tough conversation, when appropriate
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp