Index Exchange is looking for an Associate Solutions Consultant to join our team in NYC.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
The Solutions Consulting team at IX is an innovative group of technologists who sit at the intersection of Sales, Software Development & Marketing. As an Associate Solutions Consultant, you will be communicating with clients & performing customer implementations for all major IX products. You will be responsible for delivering, Q/A, & implementation troubleshooting for all IX software integrations in addition to supporting clients & their day to day account management needs. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment full of interesting challenges & opportunities to create compelling solutions in the field of digital media & advertising technology, then the IX ISC team is the right fit for you.
Heres what youll be doing:
- This is a hybrid Solutions Consulting & Account Management role that is responsible for ensuring that IX exceeds our publishers expectations by providing seamless & timely customer integrations & customer support
- Work with multiple support systems throughout the integration process (e.g. Salesforce & JIRA) while monitoring the health of our integrations
- Participate in regular knowledge-share sessions to share & learn new strategies for optimizing & enhancing the publisher on-boarding process
- Prioritize & communicate self-serve platform feedback & enhancement requests to internal teams
- Maintain & update external facing documentation to better customer experience
- Ensure internal & external deadlines are met
- Become a critical participant in testing new products & features
Heres what you have:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a persuasive & success-driven personality
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills
- Highly organized
- 4-year degree in a related field
- A team player who contributes a positive & valuable outlook in our growing organization
- Ability to work with multiple clients concurrently
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- We don't have a dress code & offer flexible work hours
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunities. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing access & reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if youd like to request a reasonable accommodation.
*Considering COVID-19, until further notice, everyone is required to Work from Home. When offices re-open, you will be required to follow the mandate of your local office.