FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products that deliver sports betting, gaming & entertainment to millions of US sports fans, every day. Thats no easy task, & wouldn't be possible without a fantastic team who have helped us pioneer new products & innovative features that make us a leader in the industry. Whether youre looking for better career progression, improved financial security or just a better sense of belonging we believe weve created a culture in which everyone can succeed, no matter how you got here.
Autonomy, Flexibility, Growth & Development
We're dedicated to creating a collaborative culture where every Engineer has a real impact.
Along with a competitive compensation package, we offer a highly flexible working environment & excellent career progression, along with a great environment committed to growth.
Senior Software Engineer
Were looking for Senior Software Engineers to help coach engineers & design systems. Youll work on a wide range of tasks from short-term requirements to longer-term capability projects. We are hiring Senior Software Engineers into the following teams:
Rewards, Loyalty & Promotions
This team is responsible for our Marketing Technology across all our user-facing products. Were heavily investing in large scale, real-time reward systems using a wide range of database types & languages to help deliver a rewarding, real-time user experience. Youll have the opportunity to work on cross-divisional codebases, working with established, best in class reward engines to smaller niche services that enable our marketing teams to self serve. Our goal is to provide capabilities that mean our Marketing & Commercial teams can run with as little engineering input as possible.
Account & Wallet
The Account & Wallet is the central part of every users FanDuel experience. Our architecture supports multiple products & runs on cloud platforms as well as on hardware in several US states. Providing reliable & easy to use payment & KYC platforms is key to our success. We work closely with 3rd party vendors to integrate with their APIs & most importantly provide a seamless experience to our users.
Responsible Gaming is a critical part of Fanduel Customer Retention Technology. We take responsible gaming seriously & were active in educating both our customers & staff about safe & responsible play. We develop best-in-class self-service tools allowing customers to set & track their spending & playing limits. Were employing innovative AI-based tools to provide predictive insights into customer behaviour - helping us swiftly identify those potentially at risk - as well as working closely with industry regulators to ensure we meet our compliance requirements.
What were looking for in our next teammate:
- Solid understanding of design patterns & architectural principles.
- Skilled in at least one modern programming language e.g. Java or Python or any Functional/OO programming languages.
- Good grasp on relational, non-relational databases, messaging queues & concurrency.
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure & technologies, preferably AWS.
- Understating of containers (e.g. Docker), & orchestration (Kubernetes).
PERKS OF JOINING THE TEAM
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- Inclusive & collaborative colleagues who value & respect each other.
- An autonomous environment where you are empowered to make decisions in an environment where its safe to get it wrong every once in a while.
- Hall of fame benefits including programs that allow you to share in our success.
- Flexible working & holidays to let you refuel as & when it suits you.
- Excellent development opportunities including time for personal development, curated online learning, a career ladder that shows the best ways to progress & a manager that supports your every step of the way.
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.