iCapital Network is powering the worlds alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, & banks evaluate & recommend bespoke public & private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $70 billion in global client assets invested in close to 750 funds across more than 125,000 underlying accounts.
iCapital was named Solutions Provider of the Year at the 2020 MMI/Barrons Industry Awards & selected to the 2018, 2019 & 2020 Forbes FinTech 50, a list of the top 50 innovative financial technology companies that are transforming finance through technology.
About the Role
Due to the rapid growth at iCapital, we are creating a new role within the Independent Wealth Solutions department to focus on sales operations. You will be responsible for managing, reporting, & analyzing numerous functionalities within the Sales & National Accounts team. This will include salesforce operations, third party vendor relationship management, managing platform approvals & sales reporting processes. You will act as main liaison between the Independent Wealth Solutions, Investor Relations, Fund Finance, Fund Management & Research, & Operations teams through the sales support process.
- Provide recommendations to the team & Head of Distribution on areas for improvement to bring efficiency to the sales & client relationship roles
- Maintain accurate salesforce records & monitor client onboarding registrations for main platform & white labels
- Work closely with the Investor Relations, Fund Finance & Legal teams to monitor subscription activity, conduct initial review of documents, & communicate issues with the Sales team
- Work with diligence team to provide salespeople with relevant talking points, performance info, & fund updates
- Oversee pipeline management for fund launches & closings to ensure that sales, IR, & diligence teams are on the same page & information is communicated effectively
- Manage forward opportunity pipeline with input from sales directors
- Produce reports for sales team & management to analyze sales activity & results
- Take the lead on customer service inquiries from RIA clients
- Work with Marketing & Fund Management & Research teams to coordinate production of new materials & delivery in an efficient manner
- Work directly with the Head of Distribution to help manage relationships with our General Partners
- 3+ years of experience in a client service, sales support, or investor services role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated aptitude for project management
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with numerous different functionalities within an organization & move at a fast pace
- Strong client focus with outstanding judgment, critical thinking, verbal & written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & an ability to develop relationships internal & external, partner with various internal departments, & foster teamwork
iCapital offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes a competitive total compensation program consisting of salary, equity for all full-time employees, annual performance bonus, & an employer matched retirement plan; generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, & virtual mental health counseling; & generous paid time off (PTO) featuring unlimited sick time & parental leave.
While we are currently working remotely due to COVID-19, this position will be based in our Greenwich, CT, or Princeton, NJ office.
As we plan to re-enter our offices in 2021, iCapital will offer most employees the flexibility to work remotely one to two days a week. Every department has different needs, & some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital Network, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital Network is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.