Paintzen is a disruptive logistics platform for the painting industry. Our system matches buyers of painting services with experienced paint crews, managing all logistics of the job, to provide a stress-free experience. At Paintzen, we're forging new ground in the use of technology to facilitate contracting services. We're simplifying the process between the logistics & the labor. Our team members are energetic & passionate about the service provide our clients. Not only do we pride ourselves on exceptional service, but also we provide top paint products from our paint partner, PPG Paints. We believe Paintzen is the future of paint contracting.
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be part of a highly technical team responsible for designing, implementing & supporting Paintzens digital presence. Working closely with our development teams you will focus on all phases from design to development to maintenance.
We are building a sustainable, reusable, & scalable codebase in an agile environment with daily deployment. Were industry leaders & are seeking engineers who are up for the challenge of keeping Paintzen at the forefront of innovation.
- Partner closely with Engineering to develop infrastructure automation & management solutions focusing on scalability, reliability, & automation.
- Develop & implement tools/frameworks to automate our system & software deployments.
- Instill best practices for scaling infrastructure in an exponentially growing company
- Deliver internal Infrastructure services such as monitoring, logging, data services to our internal users.
- Empower our team to continuously deliver working software to our users
- 2+ years experience with Configuration Management & Infrastructure Management systems such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation
- Capable of scripting in languages such as Python, Bash
- 2 or more years experience with large-scale AWS & traditional data center deployments
- Deep knowledge of core AWS services such as IAM, Route53, SES, VPC, EC2, S3, & CloudFormation.
- Experience with system & application metric logging & alerting services
- Solid understanding of networking & distributed computing concepts.
- Hands on experience with non-relational databases like MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Understanding of & experience with continuous integration & continuous deployment patterns & tools such as Jenkins.