WHO WE ARE
We think too much marketing isnt us. Its mass markets not audiences of one. Homogenous groups to be targeted, not individuals to be inspired. Segments to reach, not people with their own ideas & ambitions. Its one size fits all & its dull.
When it comes to individuals, were fierce. We stand up for individuality. We speak up against bland, broad-brush generalisations. We fight for solutions that adapt to the individuals needs, beliefs, behaviours & aspirations. And we commit to doing this in every aspect of our work for clients & their consumers.
We actively foster an inclusive workplace where diversity & individual difference are valued & leveraged to achieve the agencys vision. And most importantly we value every individuals wellbeing.
We are Fiercely Individual.
HOW WE DO IT
At RAPP we are fiercely focused on the individual & how we can create value from every individuals experience with a brand. We do this across three capability areas: customer centric consulting, creativity that inspires action & customer experience management.
Our data analysts know who that person is. Our strategists understand what they want. And our award-winning Technologists & Creatives know how to get it to them.
RAPP is an integral part of Omnicoms Precision Marketing Group, comprising 4,000 creatives, technologists, strategists, & data & marketing scientists across 40 global markets.
The IKEA team at RAPP are on the lookout for an Account Executive support in the delivery of email marketing, social media & web campaigns.
The IKEA CRM, social & digital business was won in early 2018 & has rapidly grown to one of our biggest accounts. Were responsible for the strategy, creative & delivery across multiple complex programs & channels. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, youll be responsible for delivering a large volume of email comms for the IKEA Family loyalty programme, supporting with creative campaigns, social media production, online content & IKEA brand activity.
This is a client facing role, so youll need to be confident, enthusiastic & proactive. Able to work collaboratively across the agency to support the day-to-day campaigns. Youll be able to work quickly, manage multiple projects without losing your cool & have a passion for delivering exceptional work.
- Proactively manage multiple campaigns to agreed project timelines
- Liaise with internal departments including Data, Creative, Planning, Design to deliver campaigns
- Prepare clear & concise briefs that accurately reflect our strategy
- Review creative & provide well-considered feedback to the Design, Copy & Creative teams
- Manage client expectations & deliver against them, ensuring internal processes are adhered to
- Confidently talk to clients to present copy & design, discuss feedback & share your point of view
- Ensure our creative output is the best it can be
- Monitor email performance & feed into team discussions on how to make improvements
- Play a key role in monthly billing processes
- Organised & able to confidently deliver multiple campaigns across a variety of channels
- Ability to prioritise workload under pressure according to project timelines
- Creative flair, innovative approach & problem-solving mentality
- An understanding of data, creative & digital channels
- Experience of delivering email campaigns would be a bonus
- An interest in interior design & homewares
[THE MOST IMPORTANT PART] YOU
What we need from you; to jump in. Find problems. Fix them. Builds relationships. Imagine new solutions. Invent them. Do whatever it takes to go above & beyond. And stand up for individuality in your own individual way.
What do you need from us? As a diversity champion, equal opportunities employer & an ardent advocate of flexible working we understand that everyone has unique requirements & needs. So please let us know what we can do to help. Theres no obligation but we welcome conversations & will adapt our processes & roles wherever possible.