Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting women leaders. Our members are VP & C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today & building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, & you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, & Washington, DC. Our flagship locations are in NYC, LA, & Chicago.
About the Role:
Chief is seeking an experienced iOS Engineer. Our Chief mobile app is the cornerstone of our member experience & the primary way that our members engage with our platform. Our iOS & Android apps are built with React Native, & this is an opportunity for you to own & grow with the evolution of the platform. You will partner closely with cross-functional partners, including Product & Design, to build new & innovative products & features. This role will play a crucial part in directing the technical design, implementation, build, & deployment of the expanding feature set as well as the functionality of the site.
- Collaborate with our product team to implement features that deliver a premium mobile experience for our members.
- Manage a modern development process from feature inception to production deployment.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams, including backend developers & web developers as well as cross-functional product partners
What Were Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience building mobile applications.
- Extensive experience with React Native, & a solid understanding of Typescript.
- Experience in building, supporting, & releasing iOS apps.
- Excellent communicator & collaborator; able to work effectively with both technical & non-technical teams.
You Get Bonus Points For:
- Experience working with CircleCI & test automation frameworks
- Having worked with GraphQL backends
- Deploying applications in the Apple App Store & Google Play Store
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive base salary & equity
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Full medical, dental, & vision packages, 401(k)
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create & attend inspiring experiences & events with leaders of the industry