Our ambitious goal of helping innovators build a better world with data started in 2009. Today, we are one of the fastest growing enterprise companies in history, exceeding $1B in revenue at the end of 2017.
The world is experiencing a technological revolution driven by AI, machine learning, virtual reality, quantum computing & self-driving cars -- all of which require large amounts of data & put Pures technology literally in the drivers seat. Our solutions deliver real-time, secure data to power critical production, DevOps, & modern analytics in multi-cloud environments. With a Satmetrix NPS score in the top 1% of B2B companies worldwide, our customer-first culture & commitment to innovation build a fast-growing company that employees, customers, partners, & investors love. For more information on our business, check out the corporate fact sheet here.
Pure Storage is seeking a HealthcareSales professional with a proven ability to exceed assigned quota, prospect & close accounts, & build new relationships with potential customers. The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to develop relationships with Channel Partners that drive revenue, as well as, relationships with customers from end users to the line of business to the CxO.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive satisfied customers while maintaining an accurate forecast & working with multiple channel partners.
- Generating revenue & working closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Pure Storage solution.
- Building a business case & establish value: develop & present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Pure Storage solution to meet the customers business objectives & justify the sale.
- Drive account strategies & coordinate team selling efforts with partners to close business on a quarterly & annual basis.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts, reaching decision-makers, & closing business.
What You Bring To The Team
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota & driving referenceable business in Storage.
- Generate revenue & work closely with a network of Channel Partners to successfully sell the Pure Storage solution.
- Building a Business Case & Establish Value: develop & present proposals to customers with information that demonstrates the ability of the Pure Storage solution to meet the customers business objectives & justify the sale.
- Prospecting: proven track record of penetrating accounts; reaching decision-makers & closing business.
- Ability to assess, plan, & actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue & efficiency.
- Passionate about post-sales customer success.
- Excellent time management & communication skills.
- Desire to drive change & evangelize new technologies.
- Proficient with Salesforce.com & Microsoft Office.
- Minimumof 7 years direct Enterprise selling experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment experience is key, a mix of large company & startup experience.
- Knowledge of the storage industry specifically: Fibre Channel, NFS, & Enterprise Storage architectures.
- Competitive attitude & strong work ethic with the ability to enthusiastically represent the company.
- Knowledge of Virtual Server environments & RDBMS/OLTP.
Pure creates opportunities for your development & career growth.
At Pure, we believe that each Puritan is a leader contributing to the success of our business, regardless of role. We offer an assortment of learning options available to all Puritans, including workshops on leadership, management, career development & more! Were here to change the world & we hope you join us!
Our rewards philosophy is tailored to provide Puritans globally competitive compensation & benefit programs that enable innovation & growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits & perks including comprehensive medical insurance, meal service, opportunities to attend events, join sports leagues, employee assistance program, work-life services, travel assistance, & employee resource groups all of which are thoughtfully designed to maintain mind & body wellness. Through our Pure Good Foundation, we also offer numerous volunteer opportunities for employees to give back across the globe.
Pure is Committed to Equality
Pure is proud to be an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic legally protected by the laws of the jurisdiction in which you are being considered for hire. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com.