Traackr is a global technology company with offices in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Paris & London. Our influencer marketing platform enables brands to find, manage & analyze their influencer programs across all major social media channels. Our clients include Calvin Klein, L'Oral, Samsung, Microsoft, & Google.
We have fostered a culture that empowers our team to spend every ounce of energy towards solving our customers' problems & lifting their businesses through influencer marketing. It's our method that tames the madness. Come join our incredible team!
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for onboarding, training, & partnering with our clients to ensure they understand & leverage Traackr, & ultimately find success in their influencer program goals. We aim to deliver a best in class experience for every single client, at every touch point. This means delivering engaging & impactful training & on-boarding programs that result in platform usage & advocates, making people real fans of our technology.
Our clients' influencer programs tend to be established & mature before they start working with us. Despite this, every enterprise client is on a continuous journey to optimize their approach, use data to make better decisions & use our technology to ensure peak performance. You'll need to become comfortable talking about the practice of influencer marketing & know how to identify how our technology helps to enable programs to continually mature & demonstrate real measurable impact. You'll need to monitor the difference between what makes our partnership a success & the program results.
- Establish tailored onboarding & training plans for new clients to ensure they learn, adopt & are successful at the onset with the Traackr product. This includes specific coaching & use case analysis.
- Determine key measures for success for client's influencer programs to ensure there are quantitative & qualitative ways to measure progress
- Leverage knowledge of current important program gaps to elevate & highlight the Traackr product in addition to strategic program goals
- Distinguishing the difference between strategy goals & the users' program goals
- Monitor & address adoption & usage for clients
- Partner with Account Directors to establish strategic account management efforts by identifying & escalating signals of risk accounts & areas for further account growth
- 3+ years experience in a customer success/technical support capacity at a SaaS company
- Experience within marketing, either directly or supporting a marketing product
- Experience working with rich data sets, including data analysis, data validation, data manipulation
- Proven track record of low churn & high growth within portfolio
- Demonstrated public speaking & presentation skills. Must have experience facilitating dynamic workshops consisting of content presentation & engaging exercises for both small & large groups of people.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills both internally & externally across multiple geographies. Ability to speak with clients at all levels within the organization from practitioner to Executive.
- Collaborative & team-oriented mindset. You will be a true team player & know what itmeans to both strive for your individual contribution while continuing to support your colleagues.
- You'll have some experience working in a more consultative capacity with clients;comfortable running workshops, delivering presentations & holding senior discussions about goals, work programs & results.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Exposure to/awareness of Influencer Marketing, either formally or informally.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.