WHO WE ARE:
Resy is a reservations platform, built & powered by restaurant lovers.
Launched in New York City in 2014, the company is co-founded by Ben Leventhal, co-founder of Eater.com; Michael Montero, co-founder & former CTO of CrowdTwist & current Techstars mentor; & Gary Vaynerchuk, noted social media expert, entrepreneur & investor. Other company leaders have deep experience in restaurants & hospitality, too.
Our mission is to power the worlds best restaurants, using technology to imagine the future of hospitality. With Resy, youre an insider & the amazing world of restaurants is just two taps away.
Rated as one of Built In NYCs 100 Best Places to Work, Resy is actively hiring in multiple cities. Come join our growing team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Resy is looking for a results-oriented Regional Sales Manager to continue growing Resy in London. The ideal candidate is motivated by surpassing ambitious sales goals. Top performers in this role are both hunters & closers, able to prospect a cold lead & bring all the way through to the close. Your primary focus will be to work with our Sales leaders to hone our current strategy & sign additional restaurant partners at a fast rate.
Note: While this is a full-time position, your first three months will be considered a trial period. Your first week at Resy will consist of week-long, intensive trainings. During the first month, you will receive clear targets for your first 30, 60, & 90 days. You will have weekly check-ins with the Head of Strategic Sales to keep track of your progress & success. At 90 days, you will be reviewed.
Applicants must be based in London. Candidates must be willing to spend the first week training for the position at our Headquarters in New York City. Traveling expenses & hotel arrangements will be made.
WHAT YOUll DO:
- Full-cycle sales from prospecting & lead generation, to demo, to close
- Hone go-to-market strategy specific to London
- Use existing industry relationships (if available) to secure top level product demos at the best restaurants in London
- Where relationships dont exist, use other prospecting strategies like walk-ins, cold calls, or email campaigns to secure top level product demos at the best restaurants in London
- Stay up to date on new restaurant openings, securing a product demo for each one
- Hit or exceed quarterly targets for signed revenue
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years in SaaS sales with proven goal attainment
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in sales -- you are competitive, hungry, & committed to winning over new clients
- You are driven by challenges
- You feel confident handling objections & overcoming them
- You have a go-getter attitude & can work autonomously in order to execute aggressive sales strategies
- You are passionate for restaurants & the hospitality industry
- Having an existing network of relationships with the top restaurants in London that youd be willing to leverage is a plus
- You have stellar communication skills, both written & verbal
BIG PLUS IF YOU HAVE:
- Experience selling tech products into restaurants
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited paid vacation / time off
- Generous pension match
- No shortage of good restaurant recommendations
- An opportunity to grow in your sales career with a growing tech company
Resy is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity through attracting & retaining a diverse team of employees & creating an inclusive environment for all. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.