Marketing & Communications Internship
What are you looking for in a marketing & communications internship? Autonomy, high personal impact, & a chance to work hands-on across a diverse set of projects, including branding, marketing, employee engagement, & internal communications? If this resonates with you, read on.
AlphaSights is a global team of ambitious, mission-driven professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients & for our people alike. From the moment you join us, youll be immersed in AlphaSights business & have the chance to spot vacuums & come up with creative solutions to rapidly fill them. Youll work cross-functionally to support internal teams around the world, helping build a strong culture, brand, & business.
Leading professionals around the world often find themselves in situations where they dont have the knowledge they need to confidently make decisions & move forward. Thats when they turn to AlphaSights. Our people bring commercial instincts, business acumen, & a whatever-it-takes mentality to every project to truly understand our clients unique questions & identify the precise experts who can offer valuable insights. With a better understanding of the world than they had before engaging AlphaSights, our clients accelerate their progress. They harness newfound insights & knowledge to think faster & smarter than the competition, generate ideas, & make extraordinary breakthroughs to drive business forward.
Founded in 2008, AlphaSights currently employs around 500 professionals in eight offices around the globe & regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more at alphasights.com
The Marketing & Communications Intern will collaborate with the Brand Communications team & other internal stakeholders across the globe to execute a wide range of initiatives including:
- Write, curate, & publish content across social & internet platforms; develop content for internal teams as needed
- Create & edit content for marketing materials
- Monitor social media channels; respond to comments & inquiries
- Maintain content & editorial calendars for internal & external blog
- Field incoming projects & assist team in delivering requests in a timely manner
- Create & update digital signage throughout the offices
- Research PR opportunities including awards, rankings, conferences, & special features; track & analyze press mentions
- Assist in project management & event planning as needed
- Promote our mission & beliefs internally, helping us retain our culture & employee experience as a competitive advantage as AlphaSights continues to scale
Skills & Experience
- Enrolled in a related undergraduate or graduate program with outstanding academic credentials from a leading college or university
- 0-1 years experience in an internal corporate communications, PR, marketing/brand communications, or a related position
- High-energy self-starter, naturally spotting vacuums & taking the initiative
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, & dynamic environment
- Understands best practice in effective internal & external communications
- Excellent linguistic skills, copy accuracy, & proofreading
- Visual design skills would be a huge plus