Intro to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & London, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the US. We have also continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable & inclusive environment. We're committed to attracting, developing, retaining & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we're increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
Were looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter with experience in full-cycle in-house Engineering recruiting!
Demandbase has a great recruiting culture with a high-level of engagement by hiring teams, a interview training course for interviewers, new role intake meetings, pre-interview huddles, & a data-driven approach to filling roles.
What youll be doing:
- Leading new position intake meetings with Hiring Managers
- Facilitating interview team kick-off meetings (pre-interview huddles) with new hiring teams
- Proactive sourcing via LinkedIn
- Resume review for incoming applicants
- Conduct initial Recruiter phone screens
- Coordinate/schedule Hiring Manager phone screens
- Leading debrief sessions with hiring teams
- Coordinating candidate reference checks
- Participating in crafting offers, pre-closing candidates, & delivering verbal offers
What were looking for:
- Ability to commit 40 hrs/week on a contract basis for 3+ months
- 5+ years as an in-house technical Recruiter at a rapidly growing SaaS company
- Should have at least 2+ years tenure in prior roles (looking for success & stability)
- Prior experience using Greenhouse ATS is required
- The ability to use a Mac is required
- Excellent references are a must
Demandbase, the leader in Account-Based Marketing, enables B2B companies to identify & target the accounts they value most, & then market to them across the entire funnel. The Demandbase B2B Data Cloud is the definitive B2B database & technology for targeting accounts & specific segments within those accounts. The B2B Data Cloud supports customers across their existing, full marketing technology stack & powers The Demandbase B2B Marketing Cloud, which is the only subscription-based ad targeting & web personalization solution that lets marketers connect campaigns directly to revenue. The B2B Marketing Cloud is powered by patented technology, which allows companies to identify the accounts they value most & personalize their digital marketing efforts to them. With Demandbase, businesses can target, engage, convert & retain the customers that matter most to their bottom line. Enterprise leaders & high-growth companies such as Adobe, Salesforce.com, Box, CSC, DocuSign, Dell & others use Demandbase to drive Account-Based Marketing & maximize their marketing performance. More information can be found at https://www.demandbase.com.