Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
The Product Marketing Manager is a member of the Product & Marketing Strategy team focused on product marketing for our team. This role will focus on creating & executing on the product positioning, messaging & go-to-market strategy for new product features on our Payments Features team. This role will work closely with the Payments Product team to support the development of & drive the marketing of new payments features, with the goal of supporting new business & driving customer adoption & satisfaction.
What youll do
- Develop & execute go-to-market strategies for new product features & support Senior Product Marketers on large-scale product or partner launches
- Develop creative, data-driven marketing campaigns designed to drive feature adoption among target customer segments
- Lead & execute multi-channel feature launches from conception through to post-launch measurement & reporting
- Conduct customer & prospect research to inform feature development & positioning
- Develop messaging for new features, ensuring that messaging is consistent across our app & Marketing channels (website, blog, collateral, etc.)
- Determine & measure product KPIs that align with Justworks broader business objectives
- Develop & maintain ongoing knowledge & mastery of Justworks buyer/user personas
- Work collaboratively with other members of the Product Marketing & broader Marketing team to develop programming to educate, engage, & support our customer base
- Works collaboratively with Sales Enablement & Product Support teams to ensure that both teams are educated & trained on new product features
Who you are
- Strong interest & curiosity about products / product development
- Ability to dive deep into & understand complex and/or technical products
- A customer advocate: youre curious & passionate about building & marketing products that meet real customer needs
- Possess strong verbal & written communication skills, enjoys & excels at writing
- Data-driven with strong analytical skills & an ability to develop KPIs to measure the effectiveness of key projects or initiatives
- Works well cross-functionally, adept at building relationships across departments /stakeholders
- A self-starter with a genuine interest in helping small businesses grow & thrive
- Work effectively within a team, yet have the ability to take initiative & work effectively on their own
- Minimum of 3-4 years of work experience in Marketing, Product Marketing or Product Management (preferably for software products)
- Strong analytical ability paired with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Previous Marketing experience preferred, specifically experience writing Marketing content or copy, working knowledge of the Marketing funnel
- Demonstrated project management skills - ability to execute on tight timelines & assume sole responsibility for assigned projects
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects at once, prioritizing tasks as needed
- Experience with payments platforms a plus
- Proficiency with SQL and/or Tableau is a plus
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks is committed to maintaining a workplace where diversity of identity, culture, & life experience is the norm & is celebrated authentically & respected consistently. Diversity in our work, our people & our product drives creativity & innovation, entrepreneurial leadership & integrity, competitiveness & collaboration throughout our business & in the market. We depend on our differences to make our team stronger, our workplace more dynamic, & our product accessible to all of our customers.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.