Harrys started in 2013 with a specific goal: disrupt the shaving industry by creating an innovative, everyday product at a fair price. Since then, Harrys has expanded to Canada & Europe, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, launched two new brands including Flamingo & Cat Person, & made our first brand acquisition with Lum.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, the Harrys team is composed of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 5 or 500, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback.
Harrys is operating as a hybrid-first environment - for us, that means that we ask folks to come into our beautiful, 88,000 square foot SoHo office a minimum of 2 days per week, with flexibility to choose exactly which days work best for you. What will you get out of that? Bagels on Wednesdays & lunch on Thursdays, & fully stocked kitchens with snacks, coffee, & drinks everyday. Cant forget the free products & the opportunity to have some meetings without Zoom (remember what 2019 was like?)
About the Team
The Global IT team at Harrys works cross-functionally & across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long-term systems initiatives, & deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state-of-the-art environment to ensure continuous improvement & keep up with excelled growth & demand.
About the Role
Harrys has recently migrated from SAP Business By Design system to its future landscape, anchored by SAP S/4 HANA as the core system. This is the first of several enterprise projects to aggressively build out a diverse set of scalable enterprise resource planning tools specifically designed to meet the needs of eCommerce, logistics, distribution, sales, & finance.
The SAP ABAP/FIORI Developer will be at the core, an SAP Developer, with experience with Fiori, ABAP, & building integrations with the SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), sitting on the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTF) as well as developing enhancements on improving business processes. The person filling this role will be a key contributor to the growth of Harrys in the IT space, overseeing critical areas of SAP, including management of our SAP application development efforts, as well as being involved in systems integrations.
What you will accomplish:
- Own the SAP Development space, utilizing ABAP, Fiori, UI5, & CPI.
- Facilitate technical requirement gathering, blueprinting, technical documentation, development, testing, & implementation of technical solutions using ABAP, Fiori, & Cloud Platform Integration (API, IFLOW, SFTP).
- Development in SAP ABAP & Fiori to meet technical requirements driven by the Functional Designs, following a waterfall or agile development methodology.
- Work closely with our Basis team to administer both our BTF/CPI & Fiori environments, evaluating each & making recommended changes as needed.
- Development of CPI integrations focused on SFTP & API.
- Development of IFLOWs, use of adapters (REST, SOAP & oDATA), use of API Proxies in the API Portal & publishing API Endpoints.
- Knowledge on API Policies that need to be applied on API Proxy with the ability to publish an API with security policies (such as OAUTH 2.0, SAML).
- Experience in publishing API's Synchronous & Asynchronous scenarios
- Integration maintenance with connections with SAP & non-SAP systems) through API & SFTP.
- Administer connection set-ups between SAP S/4, CPI, Concur, HCC & various enterprise systems.
- Develop solutions for Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report business units.
- Deliver business solutions with SAP ABAP, FIORI & UI5 technology.
- Develop & maintain effective working relationships with Security, SAP functional owners, & IT Infrastructure teams.
- Act as liaison between Integration team & functional consultants.
- Conduct code reviews & implement best practices on development methodologies
- Provide technical oversight to other developers & technical consultants.
- Create design documents to ensure IT organization solutions are built with consistent standards
- Lead & design SAP technical solutions with appropriate ABAP RICEFW object & build the solution along with documenting technical specifications
- Design & build SAP Fiori applications either by extending or creating new application using UI5 or Fiori designer
- Extensive experience in debugging, performance tuning, Analysis & System monitoring
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong execution skills with the ability to work efficiently under pressure deliver quality results within standards & meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently, should be detail oriented, work in a team environment
- Stay current in the new SAP versions & direction for ABAP, Fiori, BTF, CPI, & with new features & tools to identify opportunities in this area; help contribute to the roadmap for future directions.
- May require work outside of normal business hours to support system activities.
This should describe you:
Minimum Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution preferably in the technology field or engineering field.
5+ years as an SAP Developer, with progressive experience in ABAP, Fiori & Cloud Platform Integration.
Experience preferred in:
- SAP S/4 Hana Cloud
- ABAP programming skills including Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, & Workflow.
- Object oriented programming with ABAP Objects, BAPI/BADIs, & enhancement points
- Fiori programming skills, including UI5/Java, CSS, HTML5.
- CPI integrations including SFTP set-up, API, & Integration flows
- Knowledge in configuration of synchronous & asynchronous interfaces
- Experience with HANA development tools
- Experience in report development with ALV's, drill down & PDF forms
- Experience with the SAP ABAP Data Dictionary & other SAP repository objects
Requires minimal supervision with rigorous attention to detail.
You are always thinking about how to help the teammates around you excel.
To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge.
Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously.
Here's who you'll work with:
Reporting to the Enterprise Systems Lead working with a team of seasoned Harrys Enterprise Systems professionals. Working closely with the broader IT department & supporting SAP technical solutions & CPI integrations across all areas of the business & applications.
Benefits & perks
- Medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401k match
- Equity in Harrys
- Unlimited PTO & flexible working hours
- Wellness & L&D stipends
- One month sabbatical after 5 years
- 16 weeks parental leave
- Fun IRL & virtual events including happy hours, team building events, & parties on our rooftop
- Free products from all of our brands
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.
We cant quantify all of the intangible things we think youll love about working at Harrys, like the exciting challenges we tackle, the smart & humble team youll get to work with, & our supportive & inclusive culture. That said, our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size & industry, & are one part of our total rewards package, which also includes a comprehensive set of benefits & our equity program. The base salary hiring range for this position is $120,400-$165,550, but the final compensation offer will ultimately be based on the candidates location, skill level & experience.
This role can be done remotely, however there may be location constraints based on where Harry's is registered & able to employ individuals. Please work with your recruiter & your hiring manager to understand any location constraints. We are authorized & able to employ individuals in many, but not all states. If you are not located in or able to work from a state where we are registered or able to employ individuals, you will not be eligible for employment. Please speak with your recruiter to learn more.