JUUL's mission is to improve the lives of the worlds one billion adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. JUUL is the number one US-based vapor product. Headquartered in San Francisco & backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global, Fidelity Investments & Tao Invest, JUUL Labs is disrupting one of the worlds largest & oldest industries.
Were an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG & biotech, & were growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Were actively looking to hire the worlds best scientists, engineers, designers, product managers, supply chain experts, customer service & business professionals.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Regional Sales Operations Analyst will support the northeast regional sales team to optimize processes & get the most out of the technology & data that helps them execute. This is an exciting opportunity to turn a fast-growing sales organization into a data-driven, technology-enabled sales team. As part of the larger sales operations org, you will be the eyes & ears of field sales identifying how JUUL can consistently iterate on the technology enabling the sales team & improve the processes they employ in the field. In this role youll be wearing different hats, so you should be comfortable jumping in & out of projects both analytical & operational.
- Enable: You will provide daily support of your regions field sales team launching new technology features, tackling questions about their account data, reporting trends in their territories, & providing ongoing enablement of Salesforce.com & related tools.
- Partner: You will collaborate with key stakeholders (i.e. Data, Sales, Trade Marketing, Enablement) to gather & analyze structured feedback to improve sales productivity via Salesforce.com & related tools. Collaborate with peers across the business to improve the overall effectiveness of our go-to-market activities.
- Sales Insights: You will be the reporting engine for your regional team to translate standardized reports into actionable insights for sales.
- Evangelize: You are excited about technology & data & have a unique ability to spread your enthusiasm. Your role is to infect the sales team with your enthusiasm for the tools that can make their jobs easier.
- Influence: You will develop a data-driven sales team through driving understanding of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) & Sales Dashboards. You will track adoption through Salesforce reporting.
- Improve: You will proactively identify & act on opportunities for improvement across the sales process. Work with sales leaders to uncover bottlenecks & inconsistencies, & prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Collect: Youll be quarterbacking efforts to collect data from some 3rd party data sources & advocating for proper data structure for downstream analysis
- Preprocess: Were ingesting data from a lot of sources, some are well structured, others not so much. Youll help clean some of our datasets for use in analytics constructs. Over time youll help develop processes for wrangling data to make it as automated as possible
- Build: Youll build Salesforce dashboards/reports for stakeholders to help guide their decision making. This could range from operational reports for our distributors to sales performance dashboards for our territory sales managers.
- Clarify: Data is often nuanced. As you start sharing reports & dashboard youll become the subject matter expert of that data & be able to explain it to non-technical stakeholders
- Share: As someone whos exposed to a variety of data, youll have some unique insights. Youll be able to form narratives that make us all more data driven.
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years experience using Salesforce.com
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools (Mode, Tableau or Looker)
- Sales background, especially in an operations capacity
- Relevant advanced education or training in data analytics, developing dashboards
Competencies for success:
- Problem solver: You love finding solutions to technical glitches or roadblocks. Its especially fun to collaborate across a dispersed sales ops team to find the optimal approach to managing our data.
- Systems: You know the difference between a CRM & an ERP. Were looking for someone who can dive into Salesforce to surface insights for our market. Experience using Salesforce.com is a must.
- Operations: A big part of this role will be building out processes to better collect & analyze data. This means youll be working with sales associates as well as technical personnel.
- Communication: An excellent communicator with technical & non-technical stakeholders. In addition to the Region VP & GM & the internal sales team, you may work with distributors to help mature their capabilities.
- Sales Mindset: Understand how a P&L management works. Grasp the drivers of successful sales management.
- Adaptability: Anticipate & answer discrete & ambiguous questions about a new business with numbers.
- Curiosity: Youre inherently motivated to dig deeper into business & technical problems
- Bachelor's degree preferred
JUUL LABS PERKS & BENEFITS:
- A place to grow your career. Well help you set big goals - & exceed them
- People. Work with talented, committed & supportive teammates
- Equity & performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
- Cell phone subsidy, commuter benefits & discounts on JUUL products
- Excellent medical, dental & vision benefits
JUUL Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive work environment for all employees & job applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records, pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. JUUL Labs also complies with the employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration & Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for JUUL Labs in the US.
Vapor, JUUL, Work Culture, Fast Paced, Start-up, Growth, Vape, Technology, Software, Hardware, Consumer Electronics, Manufacturing, Design, Product, Disruptive, Revolutionary, Cutting Edge, App, Android, eCommerce, B2C, San Francisco, Bay Area, IoT, San Jose, Los Angeles