Document the interfaces that connect users to Enigma.
As a Technical Writer at Enigma, you will craft developer & user-facing software documentation. You will have engaging writing skills, high attention to detail, & efficiency in authoring content tailored towards audiences with levels of technical expertise ranging from complete beginner to an expert. You have the ability to work in a highly iterative environment, both independently & harmoniously as part of a team.
You have a strong level of technical & software documentation skills & can write in a user-friendly manner. You love stepping into the shoes of our users, thinking strategically about how they use our products, & crafting concise & engaging material that provides the user with a pleasurable learning experience.
You will work on:
- Work within the engineering team to document new features, products, & APIs
- Write & maintain product documentation, developer guides
- Build, test, & validate code samples, use cases, & tutorials
- Review & edit documentation from engineers & others throughout the company
Were looking for someone who has:
- Track record of crafting developer-focused software documentation for an API product
- You will be asked to submit samples of content published for a developer audience demonstrating good technical writing principles.
- You pay attention to the details, & you have a meticulous eye for consistency & accuracy
- Experience handling a developer-facing website built using auto doc generation tools is a major plus. Background in Computer Science an advantage.
- Proficient with HTTP & RESTful web services
- Experience with Git/GitHub
- Comfortable authoring in HTML & Markdown
- Able to work from the command line
At Enigma, were building the single, most reliable source of data on Small Businesses to power the future of SMB financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public & third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow & thrive. Our core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis.
Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you!