Company Description|Job DescriptionQualifications
Based in Montreal, Behaviour Interactive is one of the largest independent game developer in North America. Anchored in the industry for more than 25 years now, its success is characterized by its versatility to create games based on leading brands, but also original IP's across all major platforms. Behaviour is a Canadian company with an entrepreneurial culture that promotes opportunities & personal development at the same time that giving their employees the feeling of making a difference.
- University degree in Business Administration, International Business, Game Production Management or equivalent degree (completed or in progress);
- Project Management certification an asset.
- Knowledge of Free to Play Mobile Gaming is a plus;
- Experience working on a mid-core game (i.e. battle, collection, builder) is a plus;
- Good understanding of all areas of F2P game development (scheduling & resource planning, project management, in-game monetization, technology/programming, art production, QA testing, game design, audio production, staffing, localization) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Agile development tools & methods (JIRA, Confluence, Scrum, etc.) is a plus;
- Experience coordinating different groups/disciplines & activities is a plus;
- Passionate about the gaming industry;
- Very organized;
- Very good communication & interpersonal skills.
Internship period: Summer 2019