Place Exchange is the first true programmatic platform for OOH, connecting programmatic brands & agencies to OOH publishers via direct DSP integrations. The average American spends 70% of their time outside of the home, & thanks to the rapid proliferation of digital displays in cities & venues around the world, Digital OOH is the most hotly anticipated new entrant to the programmatic & omnichannel ecosystem.
What is the Role?
Place Exchange is seeking a Programmatic Partnerships Director who is energized by the opportunity to break new ground in establishing OOH as the next major channel for programmatic buyers & marketers. Experience working for a publisher selling to agencies & brands & DSPs is vital, as is a strong existing network. Being fearless when pitching new & a passion for media, innovation & cities
This is a fast-paced, detail-oriented, & varied role that is perfect for you to delve deep into the emerging programmatic channel of OOH. You should have outstanding interpersonal & customer service skills, & the ability to thrive in a team environment.
- Achieve Intersections programmatic advertising revenue objectives by leading relationships with a portfolio of buy-side programmatic partners, including agency holding companies & DSPs, as well as brands
- Educate partners on Place Exchanges programmatic value proposition to drive adoption & usage of our technology & demand for our inventory
- Implement training & education efforts with buy-side programmatic partners
- Initiate & drive ongoing new revenue opportunities, conduct QBRs, & ensure Place Exchange maintains high visibility with partners
- Work with Marketing to develop messaging & supporting collateral for programmatic communications
- Deliver partner feedback to Place Exchange product & engineering teams for consideration in the roadmap
What Youll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in the programmatic media space (buy-side or sell-side)
- Extensive familiarity with the ad tech ecosystem & key trends
- Experience working with demand side platforms (DSP), programmatic trading desks, supply side platforms (SSP), ad servers, & data management platforms (DMPs)
- Strong personal relationships with leading digital media agencies, programmatic platforms, & programmatic advertisers
- Self-motivated & entrepreneurial with a willingness & comfort to work in a fast-paced & agile startup environment
- Proven track record of success driving revenue & new business development
- Strong oral & written communication skills to effectively present technical products to non-technical customers, & negotiate deals
- Collaborative, team-oriented working style
- Travel will be required