Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Director of Diversity Talent as part of our Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) team. This position will report directly to our Chief Diversity Officer & provide thought leadership to systems & processes relating to recruiting, retention, performance, advancement, & equity.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has overall diversity Talent Management & Talent Acquisition expertise. They also have:
- 8+ years experience in a diversity based role focused on building diverse sourcing channels & inclusive learning programs, preferably at a high-growth, technology company, or an HRBP or Talent Partner equivalent role
- Proven track record of cross functional partnerships, building diversity strategies to increase pipeline & succession planning, drive equity in the performance management system, & ensure equity in the talent process
- Demonstrated knowledge & experience in talent management, talent development & talent acquisition systems specifically in the area of talent review & succession planning
- Leadership skills that help a team to grow, innovate & produce cutting edge programs & education
- Ability to manage & support a small team
As the Director, Diversity Talent, you will:
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Engage/influence calibration, performance review, succession planning, & leadership development work impacting diverse populations. Grow & mentor a global team of direct reports.
- BE BOLD: Help develop & maintain processes, programs, & systems driven by the Talent Management & Talent Acquisition team.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Partner with the TA team on supporting the Inclusion Rule with data specific work. Responsible for helping to build & drive anti-racist content, learning, & education.
Our DEI team is a critical partner to the business in building a global diversity strategy. This team plays an integral role in delivering solutions against our Racial Equity & Justice goals. Twilio puts diversity & inclusivity as a top priority in our work both with our customers & employees.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.