We are an early-stage startup that is hiring an experienced & enthusiastic Growth Hacker to identify new acquisition channels, onboard them, & gauge their effectiveness. This person will own testing these new channels & optimizing them, all with the mission of driving new marketing qualified leads & new customer acquisition. The Growth Hacker at B12 is a mid-level position & will also help our current team think through & execute upon creative aspects of our digital marketing campaigns, developing new creative for various advertising efforts.
As a Growth Hacker you will:
- Identify, onboard, evaluate, & optimize additional marketing channels that are able to drive significant lead volume within acceptable cost (CPL, CAC) targets.
- Develop a library/playbook of creative concepts that can be leveraged to communicate value to different buyer personas.
- Improve our middle-of-funnel conversion rates by optimizing our messaging & tactics in the initiatives you create & test, ensuring that we are extracting maximum value from our funnel.
- Partner with our digital marketing manager to improve creative quality & performance in existing digital marketing campaigns.
Youd be a good fit if:
- You love to brainstorm & ideate. New concepts, ad creatives, campaign ideas, & copy angles should be constantly popping up in your head.
- You have a strong understanding of how to scope out the potential impact of a campaign/project/channel & estimate the amount of effort required to generate that impact.
- You are able to manage multiple projects at a time, properly scope out project tasks & dependencies, & identify the path to quickest value.
- You have a full stack of marketing skills, & know how to execute on everything from ideation, to project management, to execution, to analysis, to iteration.
- You are a great writer & have the ability to write many forms of content from ad copy to email copy to landing page copy.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of marketing experience with at least 1 of those years being in a marketing management capacity
- You have a BA/BS in a Marketing related field.
- Were flexible on the number of years of previous experience for this role. We highly favor talent & interest.
- Some candidates may see this list & feel discouraged because they dont match all the items. Please apply anyway: theres a good chance youre more wonderful than you think you are.
- B12 is a safe place for human beings. We particularly encourage you to apply if you identify as a woman, are a person of color or other underrepresented minority, or are a member of the LGBTQIA community.
How to apply:
Please provide your resume & LinkedIn profile. You may also wish to include some informal text introducing yourself & why you are excited about joining B12.
The workplace is undergoing rapid transformation, & B12 is on a mission to help people accomplish more at work. Orchestra, the engine behind B12s Human-assisted A.I. model, is currently used to help teams of expert designers build & manage beautiful & professional websites. Leveraging A.I. to streamline complex workflows, B12 delivers superior outcomes for both creative experts & clients who receive a high-touch experience & a self-optimizing website in days, not weeks. Using intelligent software to automate repetitive tasks, B12 allows people to leverage their expertise where it matters most, paving the way to greater craftsmanship, superhuman productivity, & a brighter future of work. Backed by one of the best human-machine teams in the world, B12 recently closed its $12.4M Series A round led by General Catalyst Partners, Breyer Capital, Founder Collective, SV Angel, & more.