Because you belong at Twili
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking a Senior Software Engineer for the Voice & Video SDKs team, which enables developers to build rich WebRTC-based media experiences. The SDKs you build will have the audience of 2M+ developers building with Twilio. These SDKs power millions of conversations between users across the globe, on endpoints spanning all the modern browsers & mobile platforms.
- You are an experienced Android developer, passionate about building quality software
- You are an Android expert with experience in writing mobile applications & libraries
- You are a champion of automated build & test pipelines & test-driven development
- You are excited about the power of WebRTC & the future of real-time communications
- You have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) & 3+ years of experience with software development lifecycle & processes
- You are passionate. Persistent. Creative. You get things done.
Success in this role will mean:
- Leveraging your skills in Java, C++, the Android NDK, & the Android SDK to solve problems end-to-end
- Owning the design & development of significant new features end-to-end
- Keeping up-to-date with the Android ecosystem, & evolving our SDKs accordingly
- Advancing your expertise in WebRTC & signaling protocols
- Striving to continuously improve your team's standards & development best practices
- Shipping high quality code, with predictable velocity, on a regular cadence
- Working with Engineering & Product Management to influence the roadmap & charting technical work plans
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Join us!
This position will be located in our office at 1801 California St in Denver, CO You will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.