At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Were looking for an Integrated Marketing Ops Manager to join our Lyft Bikes & Scooters creative team in NYC. As Integrated Marketing Ops Manager, youll oversee creative development, project management, production, & go-to-market execution dedicated to Bikes & Scooters. This will include end-to-end execution, from briefing, conceptualization, launch & reporting. You will work closely with the Bikes & Scooters Product Marketing team & the larger Creative & Integrated Marketing Ops departments at Lyft HQ & other cross-functional team members to execute on all design, marketing & communications work related to bikes & scooters.
Your experience should demonstrate a high level of volume & familiarity with creative & marketing work that breaks through, generates earned media & is part of a conversation defining whats culturally relevant. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, skilled at managing broad teams & multiple projects & stakeholders while delivering world-class solutions across all media types (design, advertising, content, online, etc). You have experience in an Integrated Marketing Ops role in-house or worked on the Account Management side of an advertising agency & have a strong background in creative, strategy & analytics.
- Excel at project management & production to ensure project move forward on time & with minimal friction from all stages from pre to post launch
- Support cross-functional teams to concept & execute marketing programs (e.g. brand/social campaigns, product marketing, experiential marketing, partnership activations)
- Support your GTM Squad Leader to help manage all aspects of executing 360-campaigns across multiple channels in partnership with our media team
- Apply strategic rigor to our briefing process & evangelize our brand in supporting tactics & work that aligns with our brand strategy
- Drive clarity & alignment with stakeholders to make timely decisions with team members on responsibilities & priorities
- Manage & lead work flows between the Creative group & the Stakeholders
- Create process & continuity on all production work
- Act as a communication lead by scheduling & leading meetings, preparing internal & external agendas, meeting notes & status reports for internal & external stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal team to report, develop & maintain project documents, including timelines, internal processes & deliverables for performance pod programs
- Manage all resources on projects & interface with internal stakeholders on a regular basis. Develop & manage project timelines & budgets where appropriate
- Plan with the creative operations team & CRM to ensure department projects are prioritized & resourced properly & timely
- Partner with team to ensure best practices & key marketing messages are followed. Ensure team adheres to project scope & deliverables
- Build strong relationships throughout organization
Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years relevant work experience in marketing or creative project or program management and/or production with proven ability to manage large-scale marketing campaigns in an industry with related fields.
- Excellent project management skills & strong attention to detail with the capability to work on multiple campaigns & priorities simultaneously
- Outstanding communicator, strategic problem solver, & collaborative influencer who can work with minimal guidance in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, & team-oriented environment
- Experience operating within complex organizations with many stakeholders, including decentralized HQ/field marketing dynamics
- Understanding of KPIs & campaign performance metrics across marketing channel
- Start-up experience ideal, but not necessary
- Experience working with external vendors & strong negotiation skills a plus
- Ability to address delicate situations with sensitivity & empathy
- A deep connection to Lyfts mission & core values
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.